One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition is Coming to the West (VIDEO)
As if the world needs more pirate themed games based off of a popular Japanese manga series, said no one ever. Welcome aboard the ship as Bandai Namco‘s One Piece: Unlimited World Red deluxe edition is drifting its way to North America and Europe this August! Available for the Nintendo Switch, PC via Steam, and PlayStation 4 players, the deluxe edition will include 60 fps capability for all platforms and more than 40 DLCs. No need for separate downloads and purchases, cause it’s all in one package! Check out the trailer for it below:
Play as members of the Straw Hat pirate crew and experience an original storyline that introduced new characters, Pato and Red Count, both designed and developed by series creator Eiichiro Oda. This action-adventure game allows for free exploration through the colorful central town with fun town folk that provide additional quests and entertainment, but be prepared to test your skills and face-off against famous bosses like Rob Lucci, Caesar Clown, and more.
Other than the ridiculous amounts of incorporated downloadable content which include several extra quests and costumes, what else is the One Piece: Unlimited World Red deluxe edition offering? A treasure of key features, in fact:
- GRAPHICAL ENHANCEMENTS
- Enhanced graphics and performance; 1080p and 60 FPS for PS4; 4K and 60 FPS for PC; Nintendo Switch VFR 60FPS while mobile mode.
- ORIGINAL STORY
- An imaginative scenario designed by series creator, Eiichiro Oda.
- BRAND NEW CHARACTERS
- Pato, a cheerful and sassy raccoon, and a villainous pirate called the Red Count are new characters designed by Eiichiro Oda.
- COLISEUM MODE
- Fight a series of battles against your favorite characters to reach the top of rankings.
- CO-OP GAMEPLAY
- Go fishing, catch bugs, battle, cook, or mine with friends in local multiplayer. Local multiplayer varies by platform
- UNLIMITED GAMEPLAY
- Freely explore the world and complete quests with Luffy and his crew to earn items and rewards..
Have you heard of this game before? If so, will you be purchasing the regular or deluxe edition? Feel free to leave any thoughts or comments in the section below or begin a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers official Facebook and Twitter! For more awesome gaming and related news, check out the articles below:
Hoi Duong2103 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.