Monster Hunter World x Resident Evil Crossover Arriving Soon On PC (VIDEO)
Capcom has not been one to shy away from bringing crossover events to Monster Hunter World, with the likes of The Witcher, Mega Man, and more previously appearing in the game. That said, there is a new duo coming to the popular title and it is none other than Claire and Leon from the Resident Evil series. Mr. X is also present, so that should be fun.
When the Monster Hunter World x Resident Evil crossover originally took place, it only arrived for those playing on consoles. However, it is now time for PC players to step into the roles of Claire and Leon to combat the creatures found in the world of monster hunting.
Yes, that was indeed the almighty Tofu you just saw in the trailer above, because it just wouldn’t be a good crossover without them. For those who don’t know what to expect when jumping into the Iceborne expansion for Monster Hunter World, here’s more:
- A diverse locale, rich with endemic life.
- Numerous monsters that prey on each other and get into turf wars.
- A new hunting experience, making use of the densely packed environment.
- Monster Hunter: World, the game that brought you a new style of hunting action, is about to get even bigger with the massive Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion!
Monster Hunter World is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, with the Resident Evil crossover set to arrive at some point this month. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- The Sims Celebrates 20th Anniversary With New Items And A Giveaway
- Apex Legends Season 4 Highlights Revenant Abilities – Patch Notes (VIDEO)
- Mortal Kombat 11 Gets Huge Discount For PS4, Xbox One, And Switch
What say you, gamers? Ready to enjoy the Monster Hunter World x Resident Evil crossover on PC? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett1707 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.