This Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Mod Adds First-Person Mode (VIDEO)
Players have loved The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild since it was released, providing fans with yet another incredible journey as Link. While the game looks gorgeous as it is on the Nintendo Switch, modders decided it was time to add a fresh perspective to the game. The most recent mod may be the best one yet, as it adds a very intuitive first-person mode.
The mod in question was created by MelonSpeedruns over on GameBanana. In addition to the first-person perspective, it also allows players to enjoy Breath of the Wild in VR, which is surely a treat for any fan of the series.
The way this mod works is by running it through the Cemu emulator, which is available on PC and consoles, along with the appropriate files. For more on the Breath of the Wild mod, here are a few more details from the description page:
This version of the First Person View mod includes 3 different versions that you can choose depending on your likings.
- DefaultFOV is the regular and recommended FOV for both VR and PC users.
- WiderFOV allows to see more around you. It feels really good in VR but it tends to make objects in the distance more pixellated than the other options.
- NarrowerFOV allows to see less around you. It allows the game to be less pixelated in VR, but can sometimes feel weird. It works best for PC users.
- The Camera Rune App and the Slate View won’t zoom for some reason.
- You will be inside Link’s face during some cutscenes. It’s creepy!
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is currently available on Nintendo Switch and the Wii U. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Fallout 76 To Add Backpacks And Pioneer Scouts In Next Update
- World War Z DLC Adding New Mission And Zombie Arrives Next Month
- Destiny 2 Nerfed Two Of The Best PvP Weapons, Players Are Pissed
What say you, gamers? Are you ready to jump back into Breath of the Wild in first-person with this mod? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!