Fortnite: New Cosmetics Revealed In Latest Datamine, See Them Here
Another week, another leak! The v4.3.0 files from Fortnite have been datamined, revealing all sorts of goodies that will be making their way to the popular Battle Royale title in the near future. Now, when you roll around the map in some sweet shopping carts, you can look pretty sweet while doing so.
As usual, the datamine has uncovered new skins, gliders, harvesting tools, and back bling coming to the game. Of course, how can anyone forget about the emotes? Check out all of the Rare, Epic, and Legendary cosmetics below:
It was also noted that the emotes are actually called “‘Baller’, ‘Boogie Down’, ‘Laugh it Up’ and ‘Rambunctious’.” Each of them is Rare, save for Boogie Down, which is Epic. Speaking of glorious things that have found a home inside of Fortnite’s Battle Royale, here are some of the highlights from the latest patch:
Weapons + Items
- Added new foraged item: Mushrooms
- Mushrooms will grant 5 shield (up to 100).
- Can be found around shady wooded or swampy areas.
- Jetpack fuel meter now displays correctly when swapping to a different Jetpack.
- Traps no longer wait for the player built structure to finish building before triggering.
- Vending Machines can no longer be destroyed by Remote Explosives.
Added rideable Shopping Carts.
- Room for two – push it around or ride as a passenger!
- Can shoot from passenger seat.
- Found scattered around the world in various locations.
- Fall damage enabled.
Limited Time Mode: Blitz V2
- Faster storms, more loot, exciting finishes!
- What’s New?
- Updated with all of the new weapons & items that have come out since Blitz was last released: Port-a-fort, Clinger, LMG & more.
- Bus flight height has been lowered to allow players to get into the fight more quickly.
- Mode Details
- The storm is already closing in at the beginning of the match, choose your landing spot carefully!
- Wait time between storms is significantly shorter than usual; maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Resource harvesting amounts increased by 50%.
- Increased materials found on ground from 30 to 75 per instance.
- Increased the number, spawn rate & descent speed of Supply Drops.
Limited Time Mode: Teams of 20
- Five teams of twenty players fight to the finish!
- What’s New?
- Each team now has their own bus, to make it easier to drop together.
- Chests & Supply Drops now spawn extra ammo and consumables.
- Mode Details
- Each team is composed of five squads of four players.
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 60-80%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 75-90%.
- Supply Drops always come in batches of 5 instead of random amounts per Storm Circle. Supply Drop rate increased from 180 (+/- 30s) to 210 (+/- 30s).
- Teams of 20 has six Storm Circles instead of nine. Most matches will end within 20 minutes.
- All stats except for wins are counted in this mode.
Fortnite is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and iOS devices. For everything that recently arrived with the latest patch, that can be found right here. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as Season 4 continues strong, and for other gaming news going on right now, check out the following:
- Pokemon Quest Revealed For Nintendo Switch And Mobile Devices (VIDEO)
- New Fallout 76 Official Trailer Revealed (VIDEO)
- Xbox Live Games With Gold Lineup Revealed For June 2018 (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to get your hands on any of the cosmetics seen above? Will you be too busy riding around in shopping carts? It’s okay, you can admit it. Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett1633 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.