New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Arrives – Let The Prestige Raid Begin!
With the new week upon us, that means Destiny 2 has reset itself to bring fresh content to Guardians across the universe. A new Nightfall strike, Flashpoint location, Leviathan Raid rotation, and more have arrived for gamers to enjoy. Speaking of which, the delayed Prestige Raid begins this week(October 18 at 10AM PT). Despite the hiccups that caused the initial delay still remaining, Bungie recently announced that they were going to move forward with it. As for all the glorious details of the new Destiny 2 weekly reset, let’s get right to it!
The Nightfall strike for this week is Exodus Crash. While two of the challenges remain unchanged from last week, everything else is new and will surely bring a certainly level of difficulty to players. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Prism: Your attacks matching the focused element deal increased damage. All other elemental damage is reduced. Kinetic and incoming damage is unaffected. The focused element rotates periodically.
- Timewarp – Rings: Vex time gates have appeared in the area. Pass through them to discharge temporal energy and extend the mission timer.
- Speed Of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- Faster Than Lightning: As a fireteam, defeat 9 Shanks with melee attacks before defeating Thaviks.
The Flashpoint for this week is taking place on the beautiful Titan. As always, complete challenges around the planet to earn glorious rewards and be sure to pick up the map from Cayde-6 to learn where all of the hidden treasures are. Also, visit Lord Shaxx in The Tower for his milestone, Call to Arms. As for the meditations provided with this Destiny 2 weekly reset, check them out below:
- Riptide: Without power, Zavala’s resistance has hit a wall. Travel deeper into the Arcology and help them past it.
- Looped: No one’s heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
- Utopia: Venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU—and make it out alive.
The Leviathan Raid rotation for this week is as follows: Gauntlet > Dogs > Baths > Calus. As stated above, the Prestige Raid will be in full swing beginning October 18 at 10AM PT. As for the Eververse Inventory haul for this week, see below:
- Confused – 700x Bright Dust
- Six Shooter – 3250x Bright Dust
- Jade Countenance (Fighting Lion)
- The Future is Chrome (Hard Light)
- Number Two
- Vanguard Magnus Gloss
- Hakke History Polish
- Dawn and Dusk
- Fireteam Medallion – 50x Bright Dust
- Chronoglass Sparrow
- Breakpoint Ship
- Eriana’s Vengeance Ship
That about does it for this week’s Destiny 2 reset. Stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers to see what next week will be bringing to gamers, including the highly-anticipated PC launch for the title. For more gaming news, check out the following:
- Marvel VS Capcom Infinite Premium DLC Costumes Available Now
- EA Officially Announces They Are Shutting Down Visceral Games
- PUBG Climbing And Vaulting To Arrive On Test Servers Soon
What say you, Guardians? Is the most recent Destiny 2 weekly reset everything you hoped for, or does it leave a bit to be desired? What have you been loving about the game so far? Excited that the PC launch is less than a week away? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2243 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.