Destiny 2: Beyond Light Season Of The Hunt Season Pass Rewards Detailed
Destiny 2 fans have finally stepped into the latest DLC, and while the servers may have been a bit packed upon launch, it would seem that most issues have been ironed out. That said, the arrival of Beyond Light means a new season pass is upon us, which means there are new rewards for players to get their hands on.
When it comes to the first season pass of Destiny 2: Beyond Light, known as the Season of the Hunt, it will last a total of 91 days, placing its end on February 9, 2021. Much like previous season passes, this one cant be obtained for 1,000 silver in-game, which comes out to $10. Of course, this also depends on which version of the expansion you purchased. Those who picked up the Digital Deluxe and Collector’s editions also have access to the season pass for seasons 12-15. Plus, there’s cross-platform save support, which means those who like to take their play to other platforms will be able to access their goodies.
When it comes to the new rewards added with Destiny 2: Beyond Light’s season pass, here’s what players can expect at each rank:
- Rank 6 – Hunting Grounds Emblem
- Rank 9 – Lawful Neutral Shader
- Rank 10 – Silencing Shot Finisher
- Rank 18 – Stalker’s Entrance Transmat Effect
- Rank 30 – Royal Chase Scout Rifle
- Rank 35 – Duality Exotic Shotgun
- Rank 40 – Horizon Blush Shader
- Rank 45 – Blast Battue Grenade Launcher
- Rank 50 – Digital Cortrex Ghost Shell
- Rank 55 – Exotic Cipher
- Rank 64 – Universal Arms Ornament
- Rank 65 – Two Exotic Engrams
- Rank 67 – Universal Legs Ornament
- Rank 77 – Universal Class Ornament
- Rank 78 – 1,000 Bright Dust
- Rank 80 – 1,000 Bright Dust + Ascendant Shard
- Rank 85 – Ascendant Shard
- Rank 87 – Universal Chest Ornament
- Rank 90 – 1,400 Bright Dust + Firecrest Exotic Sparrow
- Rank 95 – Little Bird Emote
- Rank 97 – Universal Helm Ornament
- Rank 99 – Victory Post Exotic Emote
- Rank 100 – Duality Antiquity Ornament + 2,000 Bright Dust.
Of course, season pass owners won’t be the only ones getting some new goodies with Destiny 2: Beyond Light. The following items will be free to all players:
- New Destination: Europa
- New Cosmodrome Experience
- New Season Armor and Exotic Weapon
- New Strike Added to Playlist
- New Lost Sectors
- 100+ Seasonal Ranks
- New Artifact Mods
- New Triumphs, Shaders, and Emblems
- Iron Banner
- The Dawning
But wait, there’s more! For those who are familiar with the popular Bungie title, you likely know that a new DLC and season means a whole host of new things for all to enjoy. In addition to everything listed above, the new Deep Stone Crypt raid will be arriving on November 21st. The first Iron Banner is set to launch on December 8th, while The Dawning will take place from December 15th to January 5th.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light is currently available on Google Stadia, PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- The PS5’s Original Design Was Actually A Lot Bigger
- Fall Guys Mid-Season Update Adds New Level, Variations, And More (VIDEO)
- Microsoft Reportedly Approached Japanese Developers About Acquisitions
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to dive deep into the new season and DLC for Destiny 2? Which rewards are you looking forward to the most? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support! Eric ‘anarkE7’ Garrett @ KoFi
Eric Garrett2228 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.