Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Leak Says 200-Player Battle Royale Coming
Now that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has been around for a few weeks, players have been jumping into its gripping campaign as well as everything the multiplayer modes have to offer. That said, the Infinity Ward developed title shipped without one of the most popular game modes these days, but a new leak suggests it is on the way.
A new leak to pop up on the Modern Warfare subreddit from user Senescallo drops some major details about the supposed Battle Royale mode coming to the title. According to them, it is going to feature a massive map to accommodate 200 players, which is going to be huge, if true. The leak also states that it will have playlists for solos, duos, and squads. You can check out more details about the rumored Modern Warfare Battle Royale below:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale –
- Storage Town
- TV Station
- Points of Interest
- Fire Station
- Gas Station
- Gun Store
- Police Station
- Default Options (Public Match)
- Player Count: 200
- Playlists: Solo (1), Duos (2), and Squads (4)
- End-Game Radar: On
- Infiltration Option: C130
- Pre-Game Lobby Free-for-All: On
- Post-Game Exfiltration: Off
- Max Health: 150
- Last Stand Health: 100
- Last Stand Revive Health: 30
- Last Stand Timer: 60s
- Last Stand Revive Time: 7s
- Friendly Fire Punish Limit: 2
- Gulag: On
- Additional Options (Private Match)
- Infiltration Options: C130, Convoy, Blackhawk
- Starting Weapon: Fists, G21 Pistol, MP5, M4A1, Knife
- Enable BR Loot: Turns on loot on supported maps.
- Circle Star Size Override: Size of the damage circle at map start. Default match starts with no circle. Use this for smaller matches.
- Circle Damage Multiplier
- Respawn Tokens can be looted. After one use, Respawn Tokens are disabled for the player.
- To respawn a teammate, obtain a Respawn Token, then drop their body near an Ambulance. Once the body is dropped at the Ambulance, the player will enter the Gulag queue for a chance to win a 1v1 and respawn into the match.
- At some point during the match, the Gulag will be closed and no longer usable, thus preventing respawns.
- Once a player has respawned, they must locate and activate a Mobile Armory to retrieve their loadout.
For the full information presented in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare leak, that can be found right here. As always, with this being a leak, it is best to keep the salt nearby until the devs at Infinity Ward choose to officially announce a Battle Royal mode.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- New Age Of Empires IV Gameplay Trailer Revealed (VIDEO)
- Fortnite Adds Stormtrooper Skin In Star Wars Crossover Event (VIDEO)
- Final Fantasy XIV Eventually Coming To Xbox One, Says Phil Spencer
What say you, gamers? Do you want a 200-player Battle Royale in Modern Warfare? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett1581 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.