Latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Update Corrects Player Collision Issues And More
It’s time for another weekly update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, and the team behind the game is putting a major focus on improving things for PC players. From inventory changes in Blackout to numerous balance changes and game improvements, the latest patch brings significant enhancements and bug fixes to all three game modes on PC.
The team at Treyarch listed several details about the update, stating “Our PC 1.14 update is now live today with several PC-exclusive additions and quality-of-life improvements.” In addition to the many PC-exclusive updates, the team put a major focus on the annoying player collision bug, addressing that by saying “Today’s update also fixes an issue that temporarily increased the player collision boundaries for teammates in Multiplayer, as well as a crash that could occur when frequently switching between modes at the main menu.”
Here’s a short rundown of what’s new:
- PC 1.14 update now live with PC-exclusive additions, including new Blackout inventory management options, GPU optimization, stability fixes, and more.
- Updated friendly hitmarker and added improved Hardpoint stats in World League Hub.
- Improved Outrider’s Hawk functionality.
- Fix for increased friendly player collision boundaries in Multiplayer.
- Fix for a crash that could occur when switching between modes at the main menu.
- Stability fixes in Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when frequently switching between modes at the main menu.
- Addressed an issue causing increased player collision boundaries with teammates.
- Addressed various issues that could occur when parking the Hawk immediately after deploying it.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Mesh Mines in certain situations.
World League Hub
- Updated friendly hitmarker.
- Added improved stats in Hardpoint.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when setting Custom Option “Damage Multiplier” under enhanced AI.
As stated above, the update also includes a large number of fixes and improvements for the PC version of the game. All of these changes can be found in the patch notes from Treyarch, which can be found right here.
What do you think of the changes made in the latest update to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4? Is there something that you would like to see changed or added to the game in the future? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert685 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.