Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Update Adds Hot Pursuit To Blackout, Seraph Nerfs In Multiplayer
It’s nearing the end of Winter and headed straight into Spring. The sun is starting to shine brighter than it has in months, but the barrage of game updates won’t cease anytime soon. Treyarch continues to bring on patch after patch for their latest first-person shooter, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. To kick off the month of March in all the right ways, the studio releases a hot, new update!
Bringing on Hot Pursuit for their Battle Royale Mode, Treyarch claims it is their “most intense Blackout game mode” since Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has launched. Additionally, there’s been some weapon tuning adjustments, nerfs to Specialist Seraph, CWL and League rule updates, and much more. The update is now live for Xbox One and PC! For the full list of patch notes, check it out below:
- Saug 9mm
- Stock: Increased ADS move speed to pre-1.13 patch values.
- Reduced Annihilator fire rate.
- Reduced Annihilator earn rate.
- Increased Tac-Deploy insertion score from +15 to +30 points.
World League Hub
- CWL Ruleset Updates
- Zero added to playable Specialist list in CWL ruleset.
- Drone Squad, Sniper’s Nest, and Strike Team Scorestreaks are now restricted in CWL ruleset.
- Players are now kicked for intentional teamkilling in League Play.
- Reduced fire rate.
- Addressed a visual issue with weapons equipped with Gold Master Camo that have been acquired from the Mystery Box.
- Hot Pursuit added as the Featured Playlist.
- 3 new vehicles added: SUV, PBR, and Muscle Car, as well as police variants of the helicopter and ATV.
- New vehicles have special abilities to give players a competitive advantage at the risk of greater exposure.
- Muscle Cars have the ability to spot nearby Supply Stashes and Supply Drops.
- Police vehicles have built-in Sensor Dart functionality when their police sirens are activated, as well as the ability to detect enemy-occupied Muscle Cars.
- Supply Stashes and Supply Drops occur more frequently than normal.
- Players respawn with each circle collapse as long as one teammate is still alive when the next Collapse occurs. Respawns are disabled at the final Collapse.
- Players respawn with an MX9 and Armor.
- Last team standing wins the game.
Outfit Unlock Missions
- “The Numbers” Outfit Unlock mission now available by finding the Tactical Cap and completing the mission requirements.
Additional “MKII” Weapon Support
- Added support for new “MKII” weapons in Zombies (Swat RFT, Daemon 3XB, KAP 45).
Phew! That’s a ton of stuff to start off March just right. Are you stoked to jump on in to Blackout’s Hot Pursuit in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4? What else in the March update are you excited about? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Xbox Boss Phil Spencer Wants Xbox Game Pass On Every Console, Including PS4
- Apex Legends Hits 50 Million Players Worldwide (VIDEO)
- Shazam Goofs Up His Heroics In All-New Trailer 2 (VIDEO)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is available now on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Hoi Duong2028 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.