Bombergirl Game in the Works at Konami, Check Out the Adorable Preview Here (VIDEO)
Konami announced at their annual Japan Amusement Expo, that Bomberman R isn’t the only Nintendo Switch game in the works! They are creating a spin-off called Bombergirl with an all female cast, and it looks adorable! Right now there is actually a Bombergirl arcade game that allows players to control 1 of 4 characters that include Shiro (bomber), Momoko (blocker), Oren (high speed attacker), and Emera (long range shooter). In this footage of the game, you can see there will possibly be up to 15 total characters in the future.
The Bombergirl matches are 4v4 and it looks like a whole lot of fun. As the game’s characters level up during a match, they have their very own special attacks like a flaming sword, a laser beam type weapon, and more. Konami hasn’t given us an official release date for Bombergirl just yet, but when they do, we’ll be the first ones to tell you. If this game doesn’t make its way to the states, we will be so disappointed!
- Konami Says the ‘R’ in Super Bomberman R has “Many Meanings”
- Former Konami President, Shinji Hirano, Joins Kojima Productions as President
- Metal Gear Solid Porn Parody Boasts a Different Kind of Solid Snake
- Get Your “Lazy” On With This Contra-Inspired Blanket from Lazy Shift – DFTG Spotlight
- Castlevania Showrunner Wants to Make a “Really F*cking Dark” Power Rangers Reboot (VIDEO)
- Watch the Teaser Trailer for Twin Soul by the Silent Hill Achemilla Team Here (VIDEO)
Freelancer Spotlight417 Posts
Our Freelancer Spotlight is a way for our community members to be involved and share what they love with the site! From news, reviews, to cosplay features - it's one of the many ways our community can become even more immersive with DFTG.