New Xbox All Access Offer Includes Project Scarlett Upgrade
The folks over at Microsoft have officially begun prepping for the holiday season, with the company announcing the return of the Xbox All Access bundle. Revealed over on Xbox Wire, Xbox All Access is a bundle that divides up the cost of an Xbox console, Xbox Game Pass, and Xbox Live into monthly payments across two years. Now, a new Xbox All Access bundle has been revealed that will also provide users with a future upgrade to Project Scarlett.
Here’s the breakdown of what Xbox All Access purchasers will get:
- Xbox One console
- Players in the U.S. and U.K. can choose between Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition bundles
- Players in Australia can select the Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 bundle or the Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 bundle
- One Xbox Wireless Controller included with each bundle
- 24-month membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Xbox Pass Ultimate includes all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, including online multiplayer, and access to over 100 great games on console and PC.
- Option to upgrade to Project Scarlett once its available in Holiday 2020
Here’s how it’ll work for those interested:
- In order to join the program, simply visit a participating retailer.
- Select the console you would like to purchase with no upfront cost.^
- Qualify with our financing partner (Citizens Bank in the U.S.; Klarna in the U.K.; Telstra in Australia). Once approved, complete your purchase with the retailer.
- Once you’ve signed up and brought your console home, it’s time to power up and game on.
Xbox All Access kicks off on October 29 in Australia, November 5 in the U.K., and November 18th in the United States.
So, thoughts on the new All Access program? Plan on taking advantage of it for a future upgrade to Project Scarlett? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier1984 Posts
Ryan is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't reading and writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.