Titanfall 2 Updates to Release Between April and June, Including a Brand New Titan and Primes
Alas, more Titanfall 2 updates will be making their way! Over the coming months, including this one, Respawn Entertainment will be releasing several patches which include several changes and additions. Not only can gamers anticipate the arrival of a brand new Titan, but two more Primes will be joining the roster – Ronin and Tone. Of course, various other support updates and patches will be thrown in here and there to make sure the game runs beautifully and efficiently. Here’s what everyone can expect in the next few months:
Titanfall 2 Updates
- 2 more general multiplayer maps
- 2 more Live Fire Maps
- A new Titan
- Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone.
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
One simply cannot have too many Pilot execution animations. Based on the informative graphic above, it looks like more purchasable items will be added to the store including a variety of cosmetic changes, art, and warpaint. That and there will be 2 more Live Fire maps on making their way to the game! According to the blog post on the official website, that isn’t even all of it. Additional content is being planned for the future, but they can’t be divulged just yet. Most likely they’re still a work in progress, but further details on Titanfall 2 updates will be disclosed with each patch.
With “the road ahead”, what do you hope will be included with the upcoming Titanfall 2 updates? Are any of listed updates something to look forward to? Feel free to leave any thoughts or comments in the section below or begin a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers official Disqus channel, Facebook, or Twitter! For more awesome gaming and nerd news, check out the articles below:
- Realistic Ren and Stimpy Masks from Immortal are the Stuff of Nightmares! (VIDEO)
- Here are the Free April 2017 Xbox Titles for Games With Gold Subscribers
- Mark Hamill’s Idea for Luke Skywalker and Han Solo’s Reunion Would Have Been Heartbreaking (VIDEO)
- Major E3 2017 Surprise Teased by Terry Crews – Is Overwatch’s Doomfist Finally Arriving? (VIDEO)
Hoi Duong2131 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.