12 New Injustice 2 Trophies Added To Upcoming Legendary Edition
NetherRealm Studios is packaging the entirety of Injustice 2‘s post-launch content into a single package dubbed the “Legendary Edition“, and the compilation sports a number of unique perks that fans may have not been able to snag since the game originally launched. In addition to all three roster-expanding Fighter Packs, the new version of the game introduces a new tutorial mode, an increased level cap, and some epic new gear. Now it seems we’re getting 12 new Injustice 2 trophies as well.
Of the dozen trophy rewards presented for PlayStation 4, challenges range from topping off the increased level cap, winning a match with each of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and completing various stages of the new tutorial mode. Those and a number of others can be viewed in the full list of the new Injustice 2 trophies below.
- Growing Stronger
- Reach level 30 with any character
- Stay Free
- Red Hood must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Gotham’s Outlaw
- Don’t Get Caught Up in the Starfire
- Starfire must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Starry Night
- Killer Klones
- Sub-Zero must connect 10 Klones during a match
- Deep Fried
- Black Manta must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Speared and Seared
- Kidd Thunder
- Raiden must summon Kidd Thunder during a match
- Welcome to Hell
- Hellboy must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Final Resting Place
- Small but Mighty
- Atom must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from an Atom Lunge
- Demon Inside
- Enchantress must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from Out of Body Experience
- Turtle Time
- Win a match with each Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
- My Minions
- Darkseid must defeat any opponent after summoning each Parademon at least once
- Push Yourself Harder
- Complete any 3 categories in Advanced Training or Strategy Training
Even though a number of evil teases have said otherwise, Injustice 2 seems to be wrapping up its DLC for the time being, with games such as Dragon Ball FighterZ filling the competitive fighting void. Other fan-favorites that are also looking to bring the pain include the releases of Nidhogg 2 and Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo Switch and there’s also a live-action Street Fighter TV series heading to the small screen. Injustice 2: Legendary Edition will be available for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on March 27th.
What do you think? Are you going to pick up the Legendary Edition when it releases, or are new Injustice 2 trophies not enough to convince you to pick up another version of the game? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day! For more from the pages of comics, check out the next few links:
Eric Hall2712 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his biweekly "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.