PUBG Metal Rain Event Literally Lets You Make Armored Vehicles Rain From Above
We’ve teased the armored vehicles earlier this week for PUBG players, and now they are here and even more epic than we could have imagined. Not only are we getting heavily armored vehicles, we have the ability to make those sonsofbitches rain from the sky like the badasses we are!
The PUBG Metal Rain event is now live and brings with it an 8-man squad battle that brings back the flare gun once more and the ability to bring the metal pain. Arguably, this is the most badass Event Mode added to PUBG yet, which only bodes well for future releases.
Check out all the details on the PUBG Metal Rain event below:
- STARTS: April 19, 7pm PDT / April 20, 4am CEST / April 20, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 22, 7pm PDT / April 23, 4am CEST / April 23, 11AM KST
- 8-Man Squads on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA/EU/AS/SEA/OC : TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SA : TPP
Flare Gun Rules:
- Flare guns spawn randomly alongside normal loot locations (flare gun spawn spots are no longer fixed)
- When shot inside the safe zone (white circle), special care packages will be dropped
- When shot outside the safe zone, a special vehicle—the armored UAZ—will be dropped
Other Event Rules:
- This mode is limited to eight-man squads on Erangel, and you can invite up to seven friends.
- Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of eight if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 96 maximum players (12 teams of eight players)
- Redzone is enabled
- Regular care package drops are enabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Bluezone rules are the same as standard public match settings
- Weather changes dynamically throughout each match
What do you think of the PUBG Metal Rain event so far? If you haven’t checked it out already, do you expecting to be singing “it’s raining cars” all weekend long? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.