All Nintendo Switch Online SNES Games Confirmed So Far (UPDATED)
The Nintendo has quite the internet-based service in Nintendo Switch Online, boasting a number of member-specific offers well as a featureful game streaming service bursting with the company’s most classic original NES titles. In the time since the subscription’s launch back in 2018, this lineup of retro inclusions has only expanded, growing to currently include games from the era of the Super Nintendo Entertainment System–or ‘SNES’ for short.
In a similar manner to Xbox’s Games With Gold or PlayStation Plus’ Free Games, new selections are set to be added regularly, growing from a lineup of 20 launch titles to gradually include much more on a periodic basis. As with the NES games before them, SNES titles are confirmed to have a number of modern features not present in original releases, including online multiplayer, access to the Save Data Cloud, as well as a nifty rewind feature for tricky situations. A full list of each confirmed SNES game can be found down below.
Nintendo Switch Online – SNES
- Doomsday Warrior (added on February 17th)
- It’s the Doomsday Warrior versus the Doom Squad! This action game features an evil sorcerer who has recruited seven warriors to take over Earth. But one of the Doom Squad has resisted the influence and now stands against the rest as the Doomsday Warrior!
- Psycho Dream (added on February 17th)
- When Sayaka doesn’t return to reality after entering an immersive virtual world known as a D-Movie, the protagonists, Ryo and Maria, must progress through a terrifying fantasy game called Legend of the Fallen Capital to rescue her and bring her back to reality.
- Prehistorik Man (added on February 17th)
- Sam the caveman’s quest to save his village begins! Sam lives in a village whose food is stolen by dinosaurs. To get more, Sam must collect bones, which he can then use to buy food. On his way, he’ll need to make use of a variety of weapons, vehicles and attacks, including shouting, to attack all on-screen foes. Can Sam reach the dinosaur graveyard and collect enough bones?
- Brawl Brothers
- Breath Of Fire
- Breath of Fire II
- Demon’s Crest
- Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong’s Double Trouble!
- Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics
- Kirby’s Dream Course
- Kirby’s Dream Land 3
- Kirby Super Star
- Mario’s Super Picross
- Natsume Championship Wrestling
- Operation Logic Bomb
- Panel de Pon
- Pop’n TwinBee
- Smash Tennis
- Star Fox
- Star Fox 2
- Stunt Race FX
- Super E.D.F. Earth Defense Force
- Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario Kart
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island
- Super Metroid
- Super Punch-Out!!
- Super Puyo Puyo 2
- Super Soccer
- Super Tennis
- Super Valis IV
- The Ignition Factor
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Peace Keepers
- Tuff E Nuff
- Wild Guns
What do you think? Are you happy with how Nintendo Switch Online is shaping up, or are you waiting for a certain game to be added? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter and Facebook to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a Ko-fi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support! Eric Hall @ Ko-fi
Eric Hall2271 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.