All Nintendo Switch Online SNES Games Confirmed So Far (UPDATED)
The Nintendo has quite the internet-based service in Nintendo Switch Online, boasting a number of member-specific offers well as a featureful game streaming service bursting with the company’s most classic original NES titles. In the time since the subscription’s launch back in 2018, this lineup of retro inclusions has only expanded, growing to currently include games from the era of the Super Nintendo Entertainment System–or ‘SNES’ for short.
In a similar manner to Xbox’s Games With Gold or PlayStation Plus’ Free Games, new selections are set to be added regularly, growing from a lineup of 20 launch titles to gradually include much more on a periodic basis. As with the NES games before them, SNES titles are confirmed to have a number of modern features not present in original releases, including online multiplayer, access to the Save Data Cloud, as well as a nifty rewind feature for tricky situations. A full list of each confirmed SNES game can be found down below.
Nintendo Switch Online – SNES
- Operation Logic Bomb (added on May 20th)
- Agent Logan, who has been fitted with bioelectronic implants that grant him superior strength, reflexes and analytical abilities, has been charged with a mission to save the Subspace Particle Transfer Project. It’s up to him to infiltrate, neutralize the intruders and rescue the scientists in a top-down shooter with giant bosses and frenzied action that doesn’t let up.
- Panel de Pon (added on May 20th)
- As the stack of puzzle pieces rises, think fast to match panels and set off cascading chain reactions and combos. You’ll have to make strategic choices quickly to counteract the relentless competitor attacks from above. A selection of single-player and two-player modes and options provides escalating action and zippy fun. This title originally launched for the Super Famicom in 1995, but this is the first time this version of the game will be available in the U.S. Though this title was never translated into English, it may seem familiar!
- Wild Guns (added on May 20th)
- The Kid gang and their army of robots have taken over! Blast your way through villainous outlaws, diabolical robots and towering, screen-filling bosses. Fortunately, you’ve got plenty of moves to help you survive the firepower headed your way. You’ll need a sharp eye and quick-on-the-draw reflexes to survive on your own. Or team up with a friend and go out blazing in two-player co-op.
- Brawl Brothers
- Breath Of Fire
- Breath of Fire II
- Demon’s Crest
- Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics
- Kirby’s Dream Course
- Kirby’s Dream Land 3
- Kirby Super Star
- Pop’n TwinBee
- Smash Tennis
- Star Fox
- Star Fox 2
- Stunt Race FX
- Super E.D.F. Earth Defense Force
- Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
- Super Mario Kart
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island
- Super Metroid
- Super Punch-Out!!
- Super Puyo Puyo 2
- Super Soccer
- Super Tennis
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
What do you think? Are you happy with how Nintendo Switch Online is shaping up, or are you waiting for a certain game to be added? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter and Facebook to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day! For more Nintendo headlines recently featured on DFTG, check out these next few news stories:
- GoldenEye 007 Fan Remake Reveals Stunning Unreal Engine 4 Possibilities (VIDEO)
- Paper Mario: The Origami King Revealed For Nintendo Switch (VIDEO)
- Harvest Moon: One World Announced For Nintendo Switch
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a Ko-fi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support! Eric Hall @ Ko-fi
Eric Hall1962 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his weekly "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.