This Official Nintendo Super Mario Boo Bean Bag Chair Is Anything But Shy, Pre-Orders Open
Many of us are getting into the colder months of the year, which means more inside game time and more ways to get oh-so comfy! Looking to spruce up that gaming lair? Try this newly revealed Super Mario bean bag chair on for size!
According to our friends over at ThinkGeek, “Boo may be one of the most-recognizable baddies in the entire Super Mario franchise, but this one doesn’t want you to think of it as an enemy. It just wants to snuggle with you! But it’s pretty shy, so you should probably wait for it to make the first move.”
They added, “We’ve taken the shyest ghosts from Super Mario and made it so you can add them to your home. In this form they can’t cover their faces when you look at them (but they might freeze). Straight outta the haunted mansion, these Boo Bean Bag Chairs are bravely flying in formation to our warehouse, but one’s ready to peel off and head in your direction if you so desire (provided you aren’t looking at them). Complete with plush applique fangs, this soft and cuddly Boo is ready for a long weekend of supporting your gaming adventures.”
It’s the perfect addition for pure comfort and goes perfectly with this Pokemon Snorlax onesie! The team also provided a few specs, because you can never have too much info in the name of comfort:
- Super Mario Boo Bean Bag Chair
- Officially-licensed Nintendo® merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- A small bean bag chair that looks like one of Mario’s enemies, Boo
- A perfect gift for Super Mario fans
- Materials: 100% polyester outer, filled with cotton and polyester fiber mix and polystyrene balls
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold and air dry outer fabric
- Dimensions: 38″ wide x 28″ tall x 38″ deep (YMMV depending on how it’s sitting – it’s a beanbag)
Interested in scooping one up yourself? These bad boys start shipping out in November and are available RIGHT HERE for $139.99! Happy gaming!
Matt Ruppert703 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.