Fallout Nuclear Micro-Car Replica Now Available, Radiation Not Included
Fallout 76 is almost here, though we’ve got quite a bit of wait ahead of us for Fallout 5. Still, the Wasteland awaits and sometimes? Sometimes you just need a sweet ride to get you to and from raider bases. That’s where this tiny beauty comes in!
Though you can’t actually drive it, it sure is nifty to look at! The latest Fallout-inspired collectible is a die-cast model of the three-wheeled microcar from the franchise and its bright blue exterior is perfect next to that Nuka Cola lamp the team at ThinkGeek debuted earlier this year.
Are you interested in one of these babies? What do we have to do to get you into a Fusion Flea today? Well, besides shrink you down quite a bit? We think that once you get behind the wheel of this classic three-wheeled microcar with its bubble-dome canopy, you’ll never go back to those gasoline-powered monstrosities again. No, siree. What you have right here is a real Chryslus icon. It’ll be around long after you’re gone.”
The team at ThinkGeek added, “This die-cast metal model of the three-wheeled nuclear microcar is ready to display on your desk or bookshelf. The body, spray-painted in a vibrant metallic blue, features a fully-opening canopy. You can even open the hood to see the engine illuminate with blue light and remove the glow-in-the-dark fusion core. Start your solo adventure today in a Fusion Flea!”
For more about the product itself:
- Fallout Fusion Flea Die-Cast Replica Car
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- From our friends at The Wand Company
- A die-cast metal model of the three-wheeled nuclear microcar
- A real Chryslus icon – display it proudly
- Body features fully-opening canopy
- Hood pops to reveal an illuminated engine and removable glow-in-the-dark fusion core
- Materials: Die-cast metal model
- Scale: 1/18
- Enamel pin badge celebrates your two years of faithful service as a Chryslus employee
- Comes packaged in a retro presentation box as if it were a gift to a valued employee from Chryslus
- Batteries: 3 LR44 button cell batteries (included)
- Includes a die-cast model of the Fusion Flea, an enamel pin badge, a vintage Fusion Flea collectible postcard, an owner’s manual, and presentation packaging
Interested in scooping one up for yourself? You can order yours right here for $99.99! If you order yours from this link, the DFTG crew may receive a small commission. Your support keeps us independent and the content genuine! We appreciate your help, DFTG community forever!
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.