Moss Trophy List Revealed Ahead Of Release For PSVR (VIDEO)
Moss is just a few days away from launch, and now we have been provided with some more details on what we can achieve in the game. The Moss trophy list has been dropped by PSN Porfiles, giving fans over 30 trophies to unlock by completing various tasks. This upcoming game follows Quill, who is a young mouse with dreams to achieve greatness far beyond the confines of her forest settlement. Complete puzzles and much more as fans take part in this action/adventure game. Just look how adorable Quill is below and look for the launch trailer at the bottom of the article.
Take a look at the Moss trophy list below:
- Together We’re Twofold
- Collect all other Moss Trophies.
- What Remains of Power
- Collect all of the Relic Dust.
- An Unlikely Hero
- Defeat the serpent Sarffog.
- A Forged Maestro
- Destroy two or more Screecher enemies with a controlled Ticker.
- Protector of the Realm
- Rescue Argus without a single death.
- The Author’s Plan
- Collect all of the forgotten fragments.
- A Promising Beginning
- Finish the first book of Moss.
- Clever Shooting
- Destroy a Forged enemy with a controlled Scorcher.
- A Sacred Oath
- Light the torches of the Knights of the Sun.
- Thorn in Our Side
- Guide Quill to destroy multiple thorn patches.
- Hedge Knight
- Use Quill’s sword to cut down a lot of grass.
- Ghostface Crushah
- Use you power as a Reader to break many objects.
- Dust Collector II
- Collect a large amount of Relic Dust.
- Creative Cliffhanger
- Find a low-hanging path to the town pub.
- Battle for Control
- Take control over many Forged enemies.
- The Ascent
- Climb to the castle bridge alongside Quill.
- The Abandoned City
- Enter the Abandoned City alongside Quill.
- Namelhook Mining Co.
- Enter the Namelhook Mining cave alongside Quill.
- The Mire Temple
- Enter the Mire Temple alongside Quill.
- The Impassable Mire
- Follow the Starthing and Quill into the impassable Mire.
- The Clearing
- Enter the Clearing alongside Quill.
- An Arcane Key
- Unlock the path to the Mire Temple’s altar room.
- Tools of the Enemy
- Use a Screecher to unlock the path forward.
- Idiurus Macrotis
- Destroy a Forged enemy with an aerial attack.
- I’m not scared!
- Startle Quill from behind.
- Nice work, friend!
- Give Quill a high five.
- Don’t Pet the Animals
- Annoy Quill by delaying the adventure.
- The First Trial
- Defeat the Screechers first encountered in the Mire.
- Thank you.
- Use your power as a Reader to heal Quill for the first time.
- A Fragment of Fate
- Discover your first forgotten fragment.
- Dust Collector I
- Collect a small amount of Relic Dust.
- Pub Smash!
- Break everything within the town pub that can be broken.
What do you think about the Moss trophy list? What are you most excited for in the games release? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.