Fallout 76 Players Are Making Hilarious Postcards From Glitches
There is no denying that Bethesda’s Fallout 76 has a few issues. From bugs and glitches that render players frustrated, to those that make the game more enjoyable through the power of laughter, these difficulties have been rather frequent since release. That said, some fans have been taking advantage of the glitches found in the game and have transformed them into delightful postcards.
In Fallout 76’s photo mode, there is an option to turn on borders that either cover the state of West Virginia or points of interest around the map. Some instances include the appearance of an enemy out of nowhere, no face (as seen above), interesting floating characters, and more. You can check them out for yourself in the gallery below:
As with all games, glitches are bound to happen. Fallout 76 was new territory for Bethesda, and they even warned players before launch that we’d all encounter bugs the likes of which we’ve never seen. Needless to say, it has been quite the interesting time in the West Virginia wasteland.
In other Fallout 76 news, Bethesda is continuing to make improvements, with the latest patch adding a bounty of fixes, while also implementing new features such as increased stash limit and balances to weapons and more. You can read the full patch notes right here, but you will find a few highlights below:
- Performance: PC framerates are once again uncapped. However, reaching very high framerates will no longer cause movement speed to increase. This was originally fixed in the November 19 patch.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 game client and servers have received additional stability improvements.
C.A.M.P., CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS
- Stash: Maximum stash storage has been increased by 50%, to 600 pounds. This is a conservative adjustment, and we plan to increase the storage cap further in the future once we’ve verified this change does not impact the stability of the game.
- Enemies: XP rewards for killing high-level creatures have been reduced.
- Bosses: Fixed an issue affecting instanced Boss loot. Players should now correctly receive 2-4 items per boss, depending on the creature’s difficulty and level.
- Weapons: Automatic weapon damage has been increased by approximately 20% across the board.
Fallout 76 is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as we learn more of the upcoming improvements for Bethesda’s latest wasteland adventure, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Fallout: New Vegas Dev Says Obsidian’s Outer Worlds Announcement Was A “F*ck You” To Bethesda
- Dauntless Announces Console Releases At The Game Awards 2018 (VIDEO)
- Rocket League Reveals McLaren 570S Car Pack DLC (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Have you been encountering any of these hilarious glitches? What sort of creative things have you been up to in the wasteland? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett1466 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.