Fallout 76 Is Adding New Quests Soon, Plus Increased Stash Size
Bethesda has provided Fallout 76 players with a glimpse at what’s to come in next week’s patch. Many goodies are on the way for those taking to the West Virginia wastelands, including new quests and another increase to the stash limit.
Taking to their website, Bethesda offered a look at part of patch 6, which is set to arrive next week. In the post, they say, “we will also be introducing new PvE content for those of you who seek adventure through quests, events, and other features.”
We’re planning to do this through series of weekly updates we’re calling “Wild Appalachia”, which will be our first big content drop of the year and spans the next few months. In addition to new quests, events, and challenges it will also bring new content to C.A.M.P.s, Crafting, and much more.”
They note that they are still putting together the full patch notes for next week’s update, but they shared a few pieces of what’s to come. You can check out a summary of those below:
- Stash Limit Increase to 800
- The M79 Grenade Launcher and the Auto Grenade Launcher are now classified as Heavy Weapons
- Accidentally Damaging another player’s C.A.M.P. will no longer tag you as wanted
- Player Icons now display in more areas throughout the game
- Quest Containers during the Feed the People and Path to Enlightenment events now only accept quest items
Fallout 76 is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. If you wish to check out the full post from Bethesda, that can be found right here. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Mortal Kombat 11 Highlights Jade’s Savage New Fatalities (VIDEO)
- Live-Action Anthem Short Film From Neill Blomkamp Released (VIDEO)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sets Joker DLC Release Window (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Are you looking forward to everything coming to Fallout 76? What sort of new quests do you believe Bethesda has in store for players? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!