Fallout 4 T-51 Sugar Bombs Power Armor Is Both A Collectible And A USB Hub
Everybody likes a good collectible but when said collectible is also super functional? EVEN BETTER! That’s exactly what this Fallout 4 T-51 Sugar Bombs Power Armor is – it’s both a nifty piece to add to the collection, while offering USB compatibility for your convenience.
According to our friends over at ThinkGeek, “We all have fond memories of sugary cereals from our youth. Cookie Crisp. With the little burglar guy. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cereal (which they missed the boat on by not making it pizza-flavored). French Toast Crunch, which shared only a shape with its namesake. And citizens of the Wasteland have fond memories of Sugar Bombs, with its free Captain Cosmos decoder ring (which we have yet to find).”
Get this Fallout 4 T-51 Sugar Bombs Power Armor USB Hub and recruit your collectibles into functional office pieces. See, on the surface, this looks like a simple diorama of the T-51 with the Sugar Bombs paint job in its power armor station. But it’s actually a USB hub with four ports. Hook it up to your laptop and have an instant dock. Or just put it on a shelf for emergencies when you have more devices than you know what to do with (we’ve all been there). Add an AC adapter to pop it into a wall outlet and it’ll charge up to four of your devices at the same time, all while providing that quaint post-nuclear apocalypse ambience. “
- Fallout 4 T-51 Sugar Bombs Power Armor USB Hub
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at PowerUp Factory
- Let your collectibles be useful, too
- Highly-detailed light-up figure with 4 USB ports integrated for charging devices
- USB 2.0 with 480Mbps transfer speed and output power 500mA (total)
- Transfers data for up to 4 devices and charges 1 when plugged into a USB port
- Charges up to 4 when plugged into an AC outlet (adapter not included)
- Headlamp lights when unit is plugged in and flashes when charging
- Sculptor: Scott Wetterschneider
- Paint: Dumitru Furculita
- Dimensions: 6 1/4″ square base x 8″ tall, integrated USB cable 3.3 ft. long
- Weight: 14 oz.
Interested in snagging one for yourself? You can get your order in right here for $69.99! This post contains affiliate links where DFTG gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DFTG as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.
Thoughts on the latest Fallout collectible? Join in on the conversation in the comment section below, or hit us up over on Twitter @YouFedtheGamers!
Matt Ruppert703 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.