Earthfall Arrives on PS4, Xbox One, and PC – Perfect for Left 4 Dead Fans! (VIDEO)
Developer Holospark and Gearbox have released highly-anticpated Co-Op shooter Earthfall on PS4, Xbox One, and PC platfoms today and we have a fantastic launch trailer to accompany the occasion. The game will pit a team of four players against hordes of Alien monsters in environments that range from Suburban to Industrial, and many other locales.
The game mostly seems to evoke a Left 4 Dead vibe, right down to the safety area and players being thrust into the action right out of the gate (pun intended). Check out the action-packed footage in the trailer above, as well as Holospark’s product description below, and make sure to let your friends know you’ve got something great to blow a weekend on!
Earthfall, from Seattle-area developer Holospark, is a cooperative shooter for up to four players. Using team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives, players must work together to survive. Aliens have invaded, and it’s up to players to fight back with a modern arsenal of weaponry combined with the ability to fortify locations and create choke-points with man-portable barricades and heavy turrets.
Earthfall features a complete story-mode, wherein players will uncover the reason for the invasion, and more.
- Cooperative Survival For up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players.
- Build Your Defenses – Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien killing zones.
- Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest.
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma, every experience is different, each time you play.
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner.
- An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion.
Are you excited for a great new co-op shooter? Be sure to follow us on Twitter to learn about more great Co-op games and check out other recent stories from Don’t Feed The Gamers:
Colin Regan239 Posts
Colin is a freelance writer for DFTG with previous bylines at other media outlets such as Twinfinite.