Dragon Ball FighterZ Update Implements Party Match, New Online Features & More
Fans all over the world have been enjoying Dragon Ball FighterZ , but the team at Bandai Namco still feels plenty of improvements can be made to the game. Focusing on the many issues that players have been running into and requests for new features, the team plans to deliver those fixes and enhancements across two new patches. The first Dragon Ball FighterZ update is planned to go live this month – and players will want to get their hands on it!
In a post on the Dragon Ball FighterZ website, producer Tomoko Hiroki shared some details on this upcoming patch and expressed a special thanks to the player base that have been playing the title. (Translation provided by Eventhubs):
Thank you to everyone who has been enjoying Dragon Ball FighterZ. We’d like to announce the contents of the late February update to the game. (Once the update is out, because of changes to the battle system, replay data from the older version will be incompatible, so please be aware of this).”
Check out all the details on the Dragon Ball FighterZ update below:
- Party Match has been implemented.
- Replay Channel has had the following functions added: Follow Channel, Search Channel.
- Arcade Mode has been changed to be more convenient.
- The flow has been changed so that you can choose your next destination at the Results screen after clearing a course.
- When pausing for Option during battle, we’ve added “Return to Course Select” and “Return to Character Select.”
- When an opponent is found while searching for a Ring Match, Casual Match or Ranked Match, the controller will now vibrate.
- Replay Data has been adjusted to the new version
- Once this update goes live, you will no longer be able to view replay data from the old version. Please be aware.
- Movement should now feel more stable.
- Effects and cinematic moments have been adjusted to display more correctly.
- A bug hwhere after a Dragon Rush forced character switch, if you used a move that will switch your position to your opponent’s, the hitbox would become reversed, has been fixed.
- To improve the matchmaking in the game, one part of the system has been revamped, in order to optimize it. We are planning to gradually continue working on improving this area.
- For the DLC Anime Song & BGM pack, we’ve changed the settings so that P1 and P2 can each hear their own chosen song.Please continue enjoying Dragon Ball FighterZ in the future as well.
What do you think about the lastest Dragon Ball FighterZ update? What else would you like to see added or corrected in the game? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
- The Witcher Netflix Series Is Making Some Serious Progress, Show Writer Gives Update
- The Walking Dead Game: Jesus Teaches You How To Play In New Video Series (VIDEO)
- New PUBG Xbox One Patch Will Focus On Stabilization, Coming Soon
- Razer Reveals Full Specs And Price For D.Va’s MEKA Headset – Available Now!
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.