New Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Adds Spec Ops Missions
While Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has been off to a tremendous start thus far, the notable lack of Spec Ops Missions has been a thorn in players’ sides for quite some time now. Thankfully, it looks like Infinity Ward is finally making good on its promise to add more content as time goes on, as the latest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update adds a new Spec Ops mission and squashes a few bugs.
Officially live and available for download, the latest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update features plenty of bug fixes that span across general gameplay, private matches, and issues with Killstreaks. Additionally, the new Classic Spec Ops mission Door Kick is now available. Switching over to multiplayer, Gun Game is now available along with the Realism Moshpit mode. Check out the full patch notes below:
- Fix for a bug where a player could spawn without a character model when spawning in on a friendly vehicle
- Fixes for various exploits across all maps and modes
- Fix for an issue where copying an opposing players loadout was also copying their killstreaks
- Fix for the After-Action report not displaying newly acquired awards
- Fix for player rank icons not appearing on the scoreboard
- Shortened the amount of time an execution animation plays
- Accessibility: Added the option to Always Sprint
- Footsteps: Adjusted volume and sound type played for crouch walk and walking while Aiming Down Sights
- Dead Silence: Fix for the Dead Silence Field Upgrade not lasting the correct amount of time when CDL rules are enabled
- Fix for nameplates being visible in a certain location on Piccadilly
- Updates to the obituary (killfeed); removed “Avenged” and “Save Player”, play of the game owner, and player rank increases
- Fix for players being able to join a match even though they’ve been blocked
- Added the option to disable the spawn camera
- Fix for a bug where the ‘Starting Flags Captured’ private match option was not functioning as intended
- Fix for the bomb screen appearing blank when defusing or planting the bomb in Search and Destroy with Realism enabled. Added bomb carrier indicator.
- Fixed an issue where selected killstreaks would revert to the previous selection mid-match
- Fix where players using the Shield Turret killstreak could see through smoke at certain angles with the side panels of the turret
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
So, thoughts on the latest update? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier2419 Posts
Ryan is a writer and the head editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.