Brawlhalla Adds Tomb Raider’s Lara Croft (VIDEO)
Fighting game Brawlhalla has been available for a few years now, offering players a chance to enjoy a Smash Bros.-like experience without having to own a Nintendo console. That said, a new crossover has arrived in-game, and it brings with it Tomb Raider’s very own Lara Croft.
That’s right, Brawlhalla players, you can now fight as Lara Croft in glorious, chaotic battle. Croft may be known for raiding tombs like an absolute legend, but not it is time for her to prove herself against “history’s greatest warriors.” You can check out the trailer for the new crossover below:
In case you don’t know what to expect from Brawlhalla, here is more:
“History’s greatest warriors brawl to prove who’s the best in an epic test of strength and skill. These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Every weapon you pick up changes your style of play.”
- Online Ranked 1v1 – Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Matches you against players near your skill level.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Climb the ranked ladder with a friend! Matches you and a partner against teams near you skill level. Your friend can be online or right next to you.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms – Invite up to 8 friends on PC, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch or Locally to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes – Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room – Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Brawlhalla is currently available on Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Borderlands 3 Reveals DLC Roadmap, “Outlaws And Dinosaurs” Teased
- Half-Life Remake Black Mesa Leaving Early Access Next Month
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Offering Tifa PS4 Theme For Buying Chocolate
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to fight it up as Lara Croft? Did you know that Brawlhalla is free-to-play? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support!
Eric Garrett1697 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.