Black Ops 4 Zombies Info And More Leaked By Former Treyarch Employee
Former company employees don’t always part on the best of terms. Sometimes, it leads to some nasty disputes and others quietly settle themselves and this is an obvious case of the aforementioned. A former Treyarch employee has outed future plans of studio property Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, the latest iteration of the hit series to launch on the gaming market.
Based on a Reddit A.M.A (Ask Me Anything), self-proclaimed former employee of the Black Ops 4 team, user CallOfNobodyCares, took to the front page of the internet to spill some top-secret, juicy bits of information regarding zombies, Classified, Voyage of Despair, IX, and more. Thanks to a helpful round-up, courtesy of fellow redditor CadzTrikz. Here are a few noteworthy pieces:
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Leak
- Once the Viking Funeral is completed and the Iron Bull is completed, there is another EE that can be completed.
- There is also a minor EE to change the “Bath House” to the “Blood Bath House”. It requires getting about 830 kills inside of the bloody bath in Zeus Temple. The zone name will change, nothing else happens. The kill amount is the dev’s son’s birthday but it was last reported as changing before the amount was reached.
- The crying builder is map lore and was the one who built the traps and WW against the wishes of his superiors. He was sealed in the wall alive as punishment.
- After completing the Punch Card EE, go back to the military base. As Dempsey (only he can do this), throw a frag grenade (frag only) at the door of the large warehouse (opposite side of jump scare). Dempsey will say a quote. Leave the area, return, throw another frag, I believe this can be done five times for different quotes.
- In the basement, go in the room with the projector. Stand in the corner across from the projector (corner next to table). Samantha will give her version of the Crooked Man Riddle.
- DLC 1 Is a prequel to the Choas storyline with four new characters.
- Nuketown Zombies is 100% happening but no date for when.
- Each DLC pack will have 1 Zombies Map.
- It is planned to have more maps that follow the Aether Storyline.
- There are plans to eventually complete and implement a 4v4 mode in zombies. However, there is a possibility that it may be cancelled.
- In the next title update (tu6), Speed Cola will return. It will be automatically equipped as a bonus in-game Vapor when the player has all four main Vapors equipped. It can deactivate and reactivate.
So why did CallOfNobodyCares do this, you may ask? It seems they didn’t part ways with Treyarch on the best of terms. Wrongfully let go from the position they held at the Treyarch studio, it’s safe to say they’re a tad unhappy. “I’ve also been wrongfully terminated and it’s awful,” said OP. “Make no mistake, you DO have rights and there’s various courses of action that you can take. I think it’s amazing that you’re helping the community by providing this info though.”
Do you think it was right for the former Treyarch employee to out the developer’s plans for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4? Do you think he will face punishment for this or will fans continue looking forward to the game’s future? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on DFTG Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here’s some of our latest to catch up on:
- Call Of Duty Swatter Pleads Guilty To 51 Federal Charges After Tragic Incident
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Update Adds Nuketown, New Weapons And Blackout Zombies
- Overwatch’s Newest Hero Ashe Is Now Live, Full Patch Notes
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is available now to play on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Hoi Duong1836 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.