There’s A New Big Hero 6 ‘Baymax’ Statue, And We Have A Mighty Need!
I think it’s pretty safe to say that we’re all Baymax fans here. How could you not be? The adorable companion was love at first hug when movie goers first saw his debut in Big Hero 6. For collectors like us, you can capture that love all over again with a brand new 6″ statue from ThinkGeek.
For a hero, Baymax sure does have trouble with some pretty simple tasks from time to time. Not very fast, definitely not meant to squeeze through tight spaces, and certainly has trouble bending over to pick up a ball. Luckily, all of those things are hilarious to us, so it works out pretty well.
Bring home your very own Baymax without having to be a kid genius. This one may not be able to fly around, but it struggles to pick up a soccer ball, which is almost as good.
- Big Hero 6 Baymax 6in Statue
- Officially-licensed Big Hero 6 merchandise
- Diorama of Baymax chasing a soccer ball with the lab in the background
- Materials: Vinyl
- Dimensions: 6″ x 4 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
This 6 inches of adorableness needs no upgrades, he’s perfect as is! He’s also available now for $29.99! Whether you’re buying for yourself (come on, grow that collection), or for the movie fan in your life – he’s the perfect addition to any shelf because it’s Baymax, enough said! If you like it, you don’t necessarily have to put a ring on it but you can get your very own right here!
For even more sweet collectible items:
- Limited-Edition Fallout 4 ‘Nuka Cola Girl’ Collectible Now Available
- This Dark Soul Ornstein Collectible Statue Is The Perfect Tribute To The Dragonslayer
- Beautiful Silk Statue Swings Its Way Into The Sideshow Spider-Verse Collection (GALLERY)
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.