Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update Adds New Quests, Items, And More
Ubisoft is prepping to bring yet another sizable update for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. It may not bring with it the next iteration of the Fate of Atlantis DLC, but the upcoming May update brings a wealth of other glorious content including quests, items, and various improvements to the game. With a brand new The Lost Tales of Greece side mission called “One Really, Really Bad Day”, to item packs, and even a herculean character to aid you on your journey. Check it out below:
The Lost Tales of Greece: “One Really, Really Bad Day”
- You receive a frigid welcome in a small village in Lokris as you discover that an imposter has been posing as you, tarnishing your good name. You will need to figure out who this person is, bring an end to their scheme, and clear your name.
- Available on May 14 and is free for all players
Herakles Character Pack
- Undaunted, you will overcome any challenge with your might and bring your foes down around you with the Herakles Character Pack. This pack contains a gear set, a mount, and an axe.
Hydra Naval Pack
- To be near the Hydra means your fate is sealed. To become the Hydra means you have control over fate itself. Take on the seas with the Hydra Naval Pack, which contains a ship design, a figurehead, and a crew theme.
- The Hydra Naval Pack will include Herakles to aid in your journey. The Herakles Character Pack, Hydra Naval Pack, and Herakles will be available on May 21 in the store and at the Oikos of the Olympians.
We are excited to share that new improvements will be coming in May with the deployment of Title Update 10. Some new improvements to look forward to include:
- Unique Legendary Lieutenants scale up with the player, increasing their perks over time.
- Anigmata Ostrakas now indicate their region.
- Items assigned on another loadout are now indicated with a visual hint.
- Reduced weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete.
The May updates for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey mentioned directly above arrives later this month. All aforementioned packs launch May 21st in the store and at the Oikos of the Olympians. Meanwhile, the Lost Tales of Greece: One Really, Really Bad Day will arrive sooner than everything else on May 14th!
Thoughts on the latest update to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey? Were you hoping for more or are you just awaiting the launch of the next part DLC? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
Hoi Duong1669 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.