Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC Content Leaked From Ubisoft Survey
As with the other entries in the popular series, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is shaping up to contain an overwhelming amount of content for gamers to sink their teeth into. Thus brings the question of what to expect in the months and years following the game’s release. While we don’t yet know the details of the season pass, a new survey from Ubisoft has given us a look into what we can expect for DLC content after the game launches.
The survey was revealed via a Twitter post from @TheCodexNetwork, where a list of DLC content and features are listed that suggests what is to be expected from the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Season Pass. The contents include exclusive perks for pass members, a DLC that focuses on a new character with its own progression system, and a new mode that features elements not typically seen in the AC series, such as magic. Check out the tweet below:
New Ubisoft survey suggests the type of content of the #AssassinsCreed Odyssey season pass, including a new playable character, episodic story missions and a story set in an entirely different era. Could there hope for a Bayek & Aya story in Odyssey DLC? https://t.co/7d6IPkTnkf pic.twitter.com/PUHXLAu6pe
— The Codex (@TheCodexNetwork) July 3, 2018
The tweet is difficult to read without opening it fully, here’s the full list of potential upcoming features:
- A new storyline set in a new area
- New missions played in the same world as the main game
- A pack of Helix Credits
- A DLC that lets me expand my character’s progression (higher level, new gear, new abilities)
- Exclusive perks for season pass members (i.e. permanent boosts)
- Early access to new DLCs
- Weekly episodic story missions with established and/or new characters
- A DLC that focuses on an entirely new character with its own progression system
- New gear and equipment (weapons, armor, outfit)
- A new mode that introduces elements I generally would not see in an Assassin’s Creed game (e.g. magic, mythical creatures)
- An exclusive item for season pass members (weapon, outfit…)
- New abilities that do not exist in the main game
Whichever bullet points from the above list that end up making it into the game, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey promises to be quite the wild ride, brimming with player freedom and choices that have consequences.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey releases for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on October 5th, 2019.
So, thoughts on the Season pass details? Which of the bullet points would you be more excited to see in-game? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier2067 Posts
Ryan is a writer and the head editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.