First Look at Mass Effect Andromeda’s Strategy Guide Before Launch – Includes the Pathfinder Edition
The release of the next phase in the Mass Effect universe, Andromeda, is almost upon us and with live demos at PAX, new launch trailers, and gameplay videos. It’s not difficult to be excited and for those fans that strive for 100% completion and like good, old fashioned memorabilia – the strategy guide containing a full walk-through guide, special routes, and more has been revealed thanks to Prima Games.
— Prima Games (@primagames) March 10, 2017
Prima Games took to Twitter to give fans an official sneak peek at everything the guides have to offer. If you were thinking of scooping up one – pay attention, because this is everything that you’ll be getting and it definitely looks worth it!
There are three editions for collectors looking to get their hands on this piece of Andromeda history. There is the Standard Edition, the Collector’s Edition, and the Pathfinder Edition – each one scales up more on the “want” factor. Here’s a breakdown directly from the site to help you decide which one is the perfect fit for you:
- The Standard Edition: Complete Coverage
- Priority Ops and Exploration – Walk-through
- Illustrated Area Maps
- Squad Profiles and Combat Tactics
- Multiplayer Coverage – Tactics, different play-styles, etc
- Exhaustive Inventory Data – “weapons, biotics, skills, mods, and more”
- The Collector’s Edition: Boost Your Co-Op Play
- DLC Code – Booster Pack
- Bonus Content – Developer interviews, signatures, and a forward from Ian Frazier (Lead Designer) himself
- Premium Hardcover
- The Pathfinder Edition: Exclusive Collectibles
- Officially Licensed Mass Effect Andromeda Initiative Backpack (seen in the picture posted alongside the tweet above)
- Alternative Premium Hardcover Guide
- DLC Code
- Welcome Letter
- Galaxy Chart
- Field Journal
- Branded Envelope
All of the editions will be available on launch day, March 21st, except for the Pathfinder Edition, which will drop on March 28th. Mass Effect Andromeda will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and on PC. If you want to get your hands on it early, you can check out our previous coverage here to find out out. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
Liana Ruppert578 Posts
With an arguably unhealthy obsession with Mass Effect, Liana has been an avid collector of gaming and comic memorabilia for well over two decades. With a passion for writing, gaming, and comics - she is currently working as Editor-in-Chief for the revival of Prima Games, with previous managing editor experience with several gaming publications including ComicBook.com, The Hollywood Reporter, TwinGalaxies, and other outlets. She is also the Co-Owner and Managing Editor for DFTG. You can find her on Twitter, Instagram, as well as several Facebook communities online.