Xbox Game Pass Adds Jump Force, LEGO Worlds, And More
The good folks at Microsoft have once again descended from on high to reveal some brand spankin’ new offerings for the Xbox Game Pass. An Xbox-based subscription service that is now making its way to other platforms, the Xbox Game Pass receives new titles nearly every month, with August’s content dump adding Downwell, Slay the Spire, Jackbox Party Pack 2, and a few other titles for subscribers to enjoy. Now, it appears that Microsoft may have outdone itself, as this month’s offerings include Jump Force, LEGO Worlds, and more.
Microsoft announced the latest Xbox Game Pass update via a new Xbox Wire post, revealing that five new games are coming to the Console version of the subscription service. These titles are Jump Force, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Bad north, DiRT RALLY 2.0, and LEGO Worlds. Here’s a breakdown of each title courtesy of Microsoft, along with their arrival date on the game pass:
Jump Force – Xbox One X Enhanced – September 19
- Some of the most famous Manga heroes are thrown into a whole new battleground: our world. Uniting to fight the most dangerous threat, the Jump Force will bear the fate of humankind. Create your avatar to fight alongside powerful Manga heroes in an original story mode, or head to the online lobby to challenge other players and discover tons of additional modes and activities.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Xbox One X Enhanced – September 19
- An exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all the best features you’ve come to know and love from the metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game. Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
Bad North – Xbox One X Enhanced – September 26
- Bad North is a charming but brutal real-time tactics roguelite. Defend your idyllic island kingdom against a horde of Viking invaders as you lead the desperate exodus of your people. Command your loyal subjects to take full tactical advantage of the unique shape of each island. Everything is at stake: fail, and watch the blood of your subjects stain the ground red.
DiRT Rally 2.0 – Xbox One X Enhanced – September 26
- Carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage. Rely on your instincts with the most immersive and focused off-road experience yet, and power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you.
LEGO Worlds – September 26
- An open environment of procedurally generated worlds made entirely of LEGO bricks which you can freely manipulate and dynamically populate with LEGO models. Create anything you can imagine, one brick at a time or use large-scale landscaping tools. Drop in prefabricated structures to build and customize any world to your liking then watch your creations come to life through characters and creatures that interact with you and each other in unexpected ways.
So, thoughts on the latest additions to the game pass? Which title(s) are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier1975 Posts
Ryan is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't reading and writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.