We Happy Few Season Pass, Free Sandbox DLC Details Revealed
Now that We Happy Few has been in Early Access on Steam for the past two years, many fans are excited for the title to officially be released. Set to arrive next week across various platforms, the dystopian open world adventure by Compulsion Games is going to be quite the ride for many. That said, the developers have unveiled details regarding the title’s season pass and a free DLC that is to come.
In a post on Compulsion’s website, they go over the basics of the season pass. They provide a title and short description of each installment. In addition to this, they outlined the free Sandbox DLC that will be available for everyone after launch. Here’s more from their website:
This free update will add an infinite mode, set in a world that you can customize as you wish (larger, smaller, more dangerous, less food, more Wellies, etc). You will be able to customize some of the rules of the game, including choosing to play as a Wellie (Wellie Mode!). This mode will bring back the systemic, sandbox world showcased in the early days of We Happy Few.
- Roger & James in: They Came From Below!
- Precocious Roger and Impetuous James set off in search of adventure and love, only to uncover bizarre technology and a terrifying new threat. All is not as it seems. Or is it exactly as it seems?
- Heartthrob, artist, and personal trainwreck, Nick Lightbearer is Wellington Wells’ most celebrated rock star—but what truly makes him tick? Tune in to Uncle Jack’s late show to find out.
- We All Fall Down
- Much like any well-worn happy mask, all societies develop cracks in their veneer. But that doesn’t mean you should go digging up dirt from the past. Right? *pops a Joy pill* Right!
As of right now, the season pass can only be obtained by purchasing the deluxe edition of We Happy Few. After launch, however, it can be purchased separately. Compulsion hasn’t said what the price will be, but we’ll likely learn that information when the game arrives on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on August 10th. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- ARK Survival Evolved Developer May Have Leaked A New Game (VIDEO)
- The Culling Details Free-To-Play ‘Origins’ Update, Future Plans (VIDEO)
- Assassins Creed Odyssey Gets Details On Mechanics, Romance, And More (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Will you be picking up the We Happy Few season pass when the game releases next week? Have you already played the title during Early Access? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2185 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.