Vermintide 2: Winds Of Magic DLC Out This Summer (VIDEO)
Spring of last year, Games Workshop and Fatshark released Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and since then, the developers have been hard at work bringing players regular updates to keep the game fresh and functional. More than a year has passed since then and the team are finally launching the very first expansion for the game titled Winds of Magic. Slated for arrival in August, players will encounter a new faction of Beastmen, tons of new content to explore, and a game mode. Check out the cinematic trailer for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Winds of Magic below:
In terms of content coming to Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Winds of Magic, a new enemy faction of Beastmen will arrive including a new higher difficulty, a raise in level cap, a weapon for each hero, adventure level, and titular game mode – Winds of Magic. All the current details are as follows:
New Enemy Faction: Beastmen
New Higher Difficulty
Raised Level Cap
5 New Weapons – One for each hero
- Kerillian has a shield and spear.
- Sienna can swing her flames with a flaming flail.
- Bardin has a new set of throwing axes.
- Saltzpyre now has a billhook.
- Kruber can use heavy spear.
New Adventure Level
New Game Mode: Winds of Magic
Bring your friends and try to complete a new set of challenges with increasing difficulties in the weaves of the eight Winds of Magic. The winds of magic are made up of different “weaves” and will be a combination of:
- Map: A chunk of an existing adventure map.
- Wind: The different Winds of Magic will affect and modify the map.
- Objective: Each map will have a specific objective for players to complete.
- Finale: If the objective is completed the players will face the final challenge.
- Difficulty: As players progress the difficulty will increase.
If you can’t wait to get a taste of Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Winds of Magic before everyone else, PC owners can get ahead of the game. Sign up right here to participate in the beta.
Did you like how grim the cinematic trailer was? Should the parents have kept the mutant child or should it have been killed at birth? Or are you just excited to see the first expansion for Warhammer: Vermintide 2? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Gears 5 And More First-Party Xbox Games Coming To Steam
- Mortal Kombat 11 Confirms, Spawn, Sindel And More Coming Soon (VIDEO)
- This Diablo Cosplay Is Devilishly Delightful
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Winds of Magic arrives in August.
Hoi Duong2131 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.