Warhammer: Chaosbane Story Trailer Revealed (VIDEO)
The folks at Bigben Interactive and Eko Software have just released the first story trailer for Warhammer: Chaosbane. A game that is set to explore the fantasy side of the Warhammer tabletop series, the upcoming game opens with the “threat of Chaos on the horizon,” and players must band together in local and online co-op to hold the darkness back.
According to the developers, Warhammer: Chaosbane will take place in the Old World, a place that was almost completely destroyed by the wars on Chaos. The new story trailer breaks down some of the events that take place prior to the beginning of the game, setting players up for their grand adventure. Check it out below:
Looking for more info? Here’s what to expect from the upcoming title:
“In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you must rise up to face the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to four players in local or online co-op, choose a hero from four character classes and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World.”
- The First Hack And Slash: Set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, with iconic locations such as Nuln or Praag.
- 4 Character Classes: Each with unique gameplay, skills and equipment.
- An XXL Bestiary: With over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and epic boss battles.
- Ferocious Battles: Fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different skills. Activate your bloodlust to escape the most perilous situations.
- Optimized For Co-op: Solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op.
- High Replay Value: In addition to Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience.
Warhammer: Chaosbane is slated to release on June 4 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
So, thoughts on the story trailer? Plan on picking up the game? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Check out more news highlights from DFTG below:
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier1683 Posts
Ryan is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't reading and writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.