Latest Titanfall 2 Free DLC “The War Games” Details Revealed, Available Starting Next Week
New details for the latest update and Titanfall 2 DLC have been revealed by Respawn Entertainment. Corresponding to the name of the update, War Games is the new map and it’s a modern city with tall buildings, shops, lots of windows, bright lights, and city streets. There’s a new execution called “Shadow Boxing” that players will have to work for, a new mode, and third weapon slot. There’s also a new Live Fire map called “Traffic” and all sorts of “balance changes, features, and updates”. Check out the official details on all the upcoming free goodies below:
Titanfall 2 DLC “The War Games”
- New Map: War Games – Pilots on the Frontier frequently use simulator pods to train, using life-like recreations of historical battles as combat scenarios. War Games highlights the civilian shops, tall buildings for window-to-window fighting, and city streets for Titan combat from the Battle of Angel City, and the large, open tank garage facilities for hand-to-hand Pilot combat from the Battle of Airbase Sierra. The outskirts of the map feature a clean, VR style perfect for Titan duels, while Pilots are often found running along the bright, interconnected wallrunning routes.
- Live Fire Map: Traffic –A weathered test site where pilot positioning is pitted against mobility across two busy thoroughfares. Dense cover makes every corner a threat, with room for snipers to hide in the back fields
- New Execution: Shadow Boxing [Holo Pilot]
- Get 20 pilot kills while a holopilot ability is active (Both normal holopilot and boost ability holopilot nova count.) Does not retroactively count.
- 3rd Weapon Slot for Pilots – You will now be able to equip a primary, secondary, and anti-titan weapon.
- Titan Brawl will be added to the permanent list of game modes. Titan damage will be displayed instead of assists.
- New Featured Mode: Free Agents
- Additional details for balance changes, features, and updates
In the two pictures above, the top one is of War Games and the one below is Traffic. The DLC will become available on June 27th, 2017 for all platforms including PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. That is less than a week away! Stay tuned as the date gets closer for even more details and free stuff to come. What do you think of the details revealed so far? Do the maps look yay or nay? Feel free to leave any thoughts in the comments section below or start your own conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers official Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming news 24/7, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
Hoi Duong2131 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.