The Division 2 Enters Phase 2 Testing For New Update
The folks over at Ubisoft have plenty planned for The Division 2, with the developer now toiling away on Title Update 3 for the popular game. To that end, Phase 2 has officially begun for the latest update, which is now available on the game’s PTS. This update includes the previously delayed Operation Dark Hours Raid, alongside loads of new gameplay changes and various bug fixes.
Ubisoft detailed the latest inclusions to the PTS over on the official The Division 2 website, noting some of the highlights players should keep an eye on as the developer continues to put the update through its paces. Here are the list of highlights:
The Division 2 – Title Update 3 Highlights
- How does the new system feel in terms of power, usefulness and comparing it to its former version?
- Reviver Hive
- We added further fixes to this skill which should greatly increase its reliability. Let us know if there are more occurrences of the skill failing to revive you when playing solo.
- Character getting stuck
- For Phase 2 we implemented further improvements for agents getting stuck in several situations. If you encounter your agent getting stuck, please be as precise as possible when you’re reporting these issues, so we can further investigate!
- Control Points
- We have made changes to the Control Points and their difficulties, as well as pointing out incoming controls better. Please test all alert levels and tell us what you think about their difficulty now. We’re especially interested in the higher alert level difficulty.
- We made changes to NPC sponginess, lethality and spawning in missions. Please let us know what you think of these changes and if the difficulties are now more in line with what you expect.
- Keep in mind that heroic should still be very difficult, but we’re interested if there are still parts you find nearly impossible to master even with very good gear or in a group.
Per Ubisoft, fans looking forward to the latest update can expect it to arrive at some point next month, should all go according to plan. The full patch notes can be found right here.
The Division 2 is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
So, thoughts on the latest PTS update? What are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier1738 Posts
Ryan is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't reading and writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.