State Of Decay 2: Daybreak Pack DLC Details Revealed
Players who have been getting in on the zombie action in State of Decay 2 since its release earlier this year are looking forward to what’s on the bloody horizon. With the Daybreak Pack DLC inbound, fans wanting more details were treated to such during Gamescom 2018.
During Microsoft’s Inside Xbox event at the convention, they unveiled new details regarding the upcoming DLC for State of Decay 2. Described as “a re-playable ‘zombie siege’ experience,” the Daybreak Pack will feature new weapons, enemies, and more for players to enjoy. You can find more details below:
- Team up with friends. Players and up to three teammates play as highly skilled Red Talon soldiers armed with high-end weaponry; together, they will defend a fortified position against waves of oncoming zombies, while a vulnerable technician repairs a critical satellite relay.
- New enemies and weapons. Among the waves of regular and special zombies players will need to ward off will be a new enemy – the Blood Plague Juggernaut! This is a tougher version of the already powerful juggernaut who will expose players to blood plague. To combat this new scourge, players have access to a new set of CLEO weapons including eight new ranged weapons, six new melee weapons and six new deployable explosives.
- New rewards and achievements. The more waves you survive, the more rewards you earn. Rewards and unlocked items can be used to fight more efficiently in future Daybreak sessions and players will also be able to access those same unlocked items for their main community of survivors, giving access to the new CLEO weapons, additional accessories and upgrades for their base – including the opportunity to bring in a Red Talon soldier. Lastly Daybreak Pack comes with over two dozen new achievements for State of Decay 2 worth 250 Gamerscore!
State of Decay 2 is currently available on PC and Xbox One. The Daybreak Pack will launch on September 12th for $9.99. Those with the Ultimate Edition will receive the DLC for free, while gamers utilizing the Xbox Game Pass can receive a 10% discount. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Resident Evil 2 Receives New Gameplay Featuring Claire (VIDEO)
- Saints Row: The Third Confirmed For Nintendo Switch
- This Fallout 4 Mod Offers Incredible Skyrim-Inspired Power Armor Suits (VIDEO)
What say you, gamers? Are you ready to take on more of the undead in the upcoming DLC for State of Decay 2? Have you been waiting for more content to jump into the title? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2269 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.