This Pokemon Pokeball Waffle Maker Screams “Gotta Eat ‘Em All”
You’ve heard of “gotta catch ’em all” now get ready for … “gotta eat ’em all” and now you can with this swanky new Pokemon Pokeball waffle maker from our pals over at ThinkGeek.
According to the site, “This Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker makes big 7″ diameter Poké Ball waffles. All you have to do is plug it in, pour your batter onto the non-stick cooking plate, and allow it to cook for 4-5 minutes. From of the waffle maker will emerge one warm, golden, tasty waffle that looks a lot like a Poké Ball! Be sure to keep up your training; you never know when you’re going to have to battle for that last waffle!”
Interested in the more technical side of the ‘amazing’ waffle maker? Just don’t throw it, OK?
- Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- Makes waffles that are just shy of 7″ diameter and look like a Poké Ball
- Non-stick cooking plates duplicate the design on both sides
- Try filling the top half of the plate with batter tinted red
- Indicators light up when iron is on and when it is at correct temperature
- Materials: BPA-free housing and cast aluminum cooking plates
- Care Instructions: Wipe plates with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
- Dimensions: 8″ wide x 10″ deep x 4″ tall with 3′ long cord
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Electrical Plug: Type B socket (American, grounded) 120V ~ 60Hz
Interested in scooping one of these bad boys for yourself or for the Pokemon lover in your life for the holidays? Grab yours here for $34.99, shipments will begin to go out into the wild later this month!
Liana Ruppert559 Posts
With an arguably unhealthy obsession with Mass Effect, Liana has been an avid collector of gaming and comic memorabilia for well over two decades. With a passion for writing, gaming, and comics - she is currently working as writer and editor to several gaming publications and is also the Co-Owner and Managing Editor for DFTG. You can find her on Twitter, Instagram, as well as several Facebook communities online.