New Marvel’s Avengers PC Patch Focuses On Stability
Earth’s mightiest heroes have officially arrived in video game form across major platforms, offering players the opportunity to play as some of their favorite comic book characters. Marvel’s Avengers has been delighting fans everywhere, and with the latest patch on PC, it is likely even better than it already was.
Shortly after Marvel’s Avengers launched, a new patch was released on PC by Nixxes Software, the developers behind the PC port of the game. There are not a ton of notes that come along with the patch, but the devs point out that its main focus was stability. There were some issues regarding the Nvidia 10 series driver that they have found a work-around for, Steam Cloud is enabled, problems with Hulk and Iron Man have been ironed out, and more. Check out the full notes (via Steam) below:
Marvel’s Avengers build 12.9 patch notes:
- Implemented work-around for NVIDIA 10-series driver problem that was causing crashes when using ALT-TAB, ALT-ENTER, and other situations.
- Enabling Steam Cloud to allow you to easily synchronize your save-games between multiple PCs.
- Fixed a problem that caused some players to be unable to throw rocks as Hulk or to shoot as Iron Man.
- Fix for a DEVICE_HUNG crash some users experienced in the sewers.
- Various other stability improvements.
There are likely more issues to be worked out in the future, but it would appear that Marvel’s Avengers has been operating rather well so far. At least, there hasn’t been a ton of talk from fans about issues, a few of which were resolved with the latest patch. Needless to say, it will probably be smooth sailing from here on out for the most part. We’ll see as more content is added to the game.
Marvel’s Avengers is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Cyberpunk 2077 Multiplayer Mode Features Non-Aggressive Microtransactions
- Xbox Academy Helps Teach The Intros Of Game Development For Free!
- Super Mario 35th Anniversary Clothing Line Announced By Nintendo
What say you, gamers? Have you been enjoying Marvel’s Avengers so far? Do you prefer the single-player campaign or the multiplayer bits more? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support!
Eric Garrett2269 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.