New DC Legends Characters Revealed Alongside New Year’s Events
WB Games is giving players of the free-to-play mobile game DC Legends a super update for the remaining duration of the holidays. Announced earlier today, the Kryptonian characters of Power Girl and Superboy are flying into battle as the newest additions to the roster, each sporting some impressive new moves. Alongside the new DC Legends characters, a few themed events have also been revealed for early in the new year.
In addition to the game’s ongoing confrontation with an endless army of Manhunters, Power Girl brings forth exclusive in-game events which require completion to unlock her as a playable character. The first “Adventures of Super-Sitting” event runs from from January 6-16, and the second “My Cousin Kara” event happens later on January 20-30. Superboy is unfortunately a purchase-only character and can’t be earned through these events. DC Legends is currently available on Android and iOS.
Check out the super power stats for Power Girl and Superboy below, and let us know your opinion of the new DC Legends characters in the comments. Also, be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter to stay informed of the latest in gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day!
- Power Punch: Damage to an enemy, gain +2 Strength Ups. Legendary: 40% Chance to strike twice.
Solar Charge: Gain Taunt, +5 Str Ups, +20% Turn Meter. Legendary: Start battle with Taunt and Death Immunity.
- Zor-L-Slam: Damage all Enemies, Ignore Shields. Legendary: +30% Damage if Power Girl has 5+ Strength Ups.
- You’re Dealing with Me!: If Power Girl takes Damage, Gain 25% Turn Meter, +1 Strength Up. Legendary: Also 40% Chance to use Power Punch on Attacker if Power Girl has 4+ Strength Ups.
- Earth-2 Survivor: At beginning of each enemy turn, 65% chance to gain Death Immunity if Power Girl has 4+ Strength Ups. Legendary: Equal Chance to Gain 20% Overheal.
- Super Slam: Light Damage to an enemy, if Superboy has True Sight, Purge 2 Immunity, 2 Invisibility, and 2 Taunt. Legendary: 30% Chance to Stun if Superboy has True Sight.
- Heat-Vision Burst: Special Damage to an enemy. Gain 3 True Sights. Legendary: Purge 2 to 5 Buffs
- Frost Breath: Apply Stun. 20% chance for extra Stun duration. Legendary: 50% chance to use Super Slam on random target. 25% chance for a second Super Slam.
- Emerging Super-Senses: At start of turn, 80% Chance to gain True Sight. Legendary: If already has True Sight, also 40% chance to gain Damage Immunity.
- Natural Hero Instincts: At the end of each ally’s turn, gain 8% Turn Meter Up if any hero has Taunt or Invisibility. Legendary: Apply Turn Meter Up +5% to random ally.
Eric Hall2500 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.