New Days Gone Update Adds New Missions And Bug Fixes
Since the exclusive PlayStation 4 release of Days Gone last month, developer Bend Studio’s released several patches for the open-world survival game. Filled to the brim with horrific creatures called Freakers and various hostile enemies to encounter in the wilderness of the Pacific Northwest. Nearly a month since launch, there’s still a handful of bugs to fix and features to add to Days Gone. In the latest patch, the developers resolve a number of issues and even new missions. Check it out:
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to save, fast travel, or pause after triggering the cinematic to “I’ve Had Better Days”
- Fixed the issue that prevented players from completing ”Afraid of a Little Competition?”. Players may need to move as far back to where the Bounty Collector Merchant resides and return to the mission objective to trigger the cinematic
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete “Searching For Lisa”. Players that were impacted will now see the Mission Complete screen
- Overall improvements have been made to streaming and performance
- Audio desync issue during cinematics have been resolved
- Auto-save function will now save the correct number of saves to your save cloud account
- With this update, we did not delete any of your current auto-saves. You can go into (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Auto-Upload] to manage your auto-saves for Days Gone
- The game should no longer crash when attempting to overwrite the oldest auto-save
- Patch updates now retain your Difficulty settings
- Fixed various bugs and miscellaneous crashes
In the coming weeks and months, Bend Studio plans on decreasing the frequency of their patches. They plan on moving toward a qualitative approach, adding more fixes and content overhauls with each update instead. Sounds like a plan!
What do you think of the latest update for Days Gone? Are you hoping there will be an overhaul of content to come or are you still exploring the open-world? What else do you hope to see Bend Studio do with the game? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Minecraft Earth AR Game Officially Revealed by Microsoft (VIDEO)
- Capcom Would “Love” To Make DmC: Devil May Cry Sequel
- Rage 3 Already Being Planned After Rage 2 Launch
Days Gone is available to play exclusively on PlayStation 4.
Hoi Duong2121 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.