Marvel’s Avengers Massive Patch Addresses Over 1,000 Issues
When Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix launched Marvel’s Avengers, fans were excited to jump into adventures with Earth’s mightiest heroes. However, some problems plagued the experience for many, but a new patch has arrived and it addresses an absolutely staggering amount of issues.
Taking to the Marvel’s Avengers website, the developers offered up an overwhelming amount of patch notes that outlines exactly what has been fixed, changed, and more. For the record, there are over 1,000 issues addressed with the patch, so it’s a doozy. Fixes have arrived for Reassemble Campaign, Avengers Initiative, multiplayer, matchmaking, art and animation, the user interface, combat, and much, much more.
In addition to all of the fixes for Marvel’s Avengers, Crystal Dynamics also acknowledged some issues that they are aware of and offered some workarounds. This includes the “Interrogation Anxiety” mission, a handful of PS4 trophy bugs, and more. The dev team also noted that while this patch mainly focuses on bug fixes, future updates will feature quality of life stuff as well as other adjustments based on feedback.
As for this Marvel’s Avengers update, however, here’s just a sample of what it includes:
- Fixed an issue where A-Day would not progress if the player started the campaign from the War Table after selecting Avengers Initiative first.
- Fixed infinite loads when reloading the game during “The Light that Failed” and “To Stand Alone”.
- Resolved bad save states for an infrequent bug where players are unable to progress with the campaign due to an infinite loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where a strongbox in “House Call” was sometimes not usable.
- Fixed an occasional bug with the bridge in the mission “House Call” that prevented progress. This should also fix bad save states.
- Fixed an issue where Pause and Character menus were blocked during “Testing… 1, 2, 3”.
- Fixed an issue where you would be teleported out of world when attacking the boss between fight phases in “To Stand Alone”.
- Fixed an issue where steps 1 and 2 of the “A Global Offensive” mission chain were not tracking properly.
- Fixed an issue where combat would not progress when defeating both Assault Adaptoids at the same time in “By Force of Mind”.
- Fixed a hole in geometry in “Dogs of War”.
- Fixed an where players could fall out of bounds in “Along came a Spider”
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck inside geometry in “Rocket’s Red Glare” after enabling the teleport to space.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes an enemy could be stuck behind a closed door during “Task at Hand”.
- Fixed an issue in “Bad Blood” where the Final cinematic would sometimes not play audio.
- Fixed an issue preventing “Interrogation Anxiety” from being completed. This should also fix bad save states.
Marvel’s Avengers is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The full patch notes for V1.3.0 can be found right here. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Assassin’s Creed VR, Splinter Cell VR Announced By Ubisoft (VIDEO)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Placed Garbage Throughout Night City By Hand (VIDEO)
- PlayStation 5 Won’t Be Backwards Compatible With PS1, PS2, Or PS3 Games
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to experience Marvel’s Avengers with all of the recent bug fixes? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support!
Eric Garrett2042 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.