Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Spider-Gwen Gameplay Revealed (VIDEO)
The roster for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is shaping up to be a great one for players to enjoy, with superheroes galore to choose from. We recently saw a bit of gameplay for Miles Morales, but now it’s time for another one of the confirmed 27 playable characters in the game to have their gameplay revealed. Of course, it’s none other than Spider-Gwen.
The footage seen below may be short, but it should be more than enough to get any fan excited about the upcoming game. Set to arrive later this summer from Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will feature a host of heroes to assume the role of, one of which being the wonderful Spider-Gwen. You can check out her gameplay for yourself in the video below:
For those wondering, here is what Spider-Gwen will be capable of in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order:
- Superhuman strength, speed, and stamina; wall-crawling; spider-sense; skilled fighter.
- Swing time: Gwen shoots a string of web into the air, then uses the momentum for a swing attack in the area. You can tap the attack button to lengthen the attack.
- Legit Beatdown: Gwen creates a giant ball of web and swings it around her head in a circle, hitting enemies in an area.
- Catchy Attack Name: Gwen releases multiple we blasts in front of her. You can tap the attack button to produce more webbing.
- Disappearing Act: Gwen warps into the air above enemies and then slams to the ground unleashing a devastating shockwave. Players can hold the attack button to aim.
“Like Miles Morales, Gwen is really good and getting out of danger quickly. She has a lot of strong ranged attacked and allow her to play defensively. A lot of her abilities are area attacks, so she’s great and slowly chipping away and large groups of enemies. Her disappearing Action move allows her to warp above enemies, so she can quickly dodge some of the most deadly attacks. Like the rest of the Spider-Family, she can swing across the environment with her webs.”
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is set to arrive on July 19th exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Rainbow Six Siege Reveals Mysterious New Operator, Nokk (VIDEO)
- Fortnite Job Listing Offers $1000 And Free Internet Just For Playing The Game
- New Splinter Cell Game Jokingly “Confirmed” by Ubisoft Creative Director
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to play as Spider-Gwen in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!