Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Features Miles Morales Gameplay Footage (VIDEO)
Stepping up from a well-received box-office hit, Spider-Man Miles Morales appears yet again to take on the baddies in another universe. Similar to Peter Parker’s story, our young protagonist was bitten by a radioactive spider that bestowed upon him superhuman strength and abilities. In Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, Koei Tecmo and team adds Miles to the roster with electrifying abilities.
Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja will release Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order later this Summer, allowing up to four players both local and online to experience another thrilling action-RPG. The upcoming game will feature fan-favorite superheroes across the Marvel Universe, including characters from Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers, X-Men, and more. Villains too. Need more on Miles Morales? Check out gameplay footage, abilities, and play style below:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Miles Morales
- Web Shooter: Miles releases multiple web blasts in front of him. Players can tap the attack button to produce more web attacks.
- Surprise Strike: Miles turns invisible then closes in on enemies to strike with a burst of electricity.
- Venom Strike: Miles drives both fists into the ground and releases a large sphere of electric energy in an area attack.
- High Voltage Lines: Miles shoots a barrage of electrified webs at groups of enemies in front of him.
- Superhuman strength, speed, and stamina; wall-crawling; near-invisibility camouflage; spider-sense; bio-electrokinetic shock
- Miles is a very acrobatic character. Most of his powers center on his ability to unleash electrical attacks, which stun or paralyze foes. As an agile hero, Miles can quickly dart across the battlefield and help offer support wherever it’s needed. Like the rest of the Spider-Family, Miles can swing across the environment with his webs.
What do you think about Miles Morales’ gameplay feature? Aren’t those abilities electrifying, or could you use a little extra oomph to those web-slinging skills? I mean, he can turn invisible! Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Bayonetta 3 Reveal May Be Coming Next Week (VIDEO)
- World of Warcraft Classic Release Date Revealed
- The Walking Dead: Onslaught VR Game Revealed (VIDEO)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order arrives July 19th on Nintendo Switch.
Hoi Duong1543 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.