Blue and Gold Harry Potter Tea Set On Sale For 40% For A Limited Time
We get it, sometimes you just need to cuddle up with a good book and a hot cuppa! We’ve all been there, but imagine having an epic Harry Potter marathon with an appropriately matched tea set! Sounds like a relaxing paradise, right? Lucky for you, our friends over at ThinkGeek have a stunning China tea set that will let you celebrate your inner wizard! Even better? It’s on sale!
The renowned nerdy haven known as ThinkGeek even joked in their description, “We wish afternoon tea were a thing in America (we’re also still pining for the subjunctive, as you may have noticed). We’ve tried to initiate teatime on more than one occasion, but we’re just not organized enough. When 3 or 4 p.m. rolls around, we’re flagging. We need caffeine, but we’re too tired to break out the fancy china along with clotted cream and scones. We’re more of a soda and a bag of chips lot around here, unfortunately.”
While it might not be a societal norm everywhere, who says it can’t be in your own household? The DFTG crew often host tea nights with friends in between pwnage in gaming seshs. It’s nice to feel fancy every once in awhile, you know? A little “treat yo self,” if you will.
“Of course, if we had something fancy to serve it with, some reason to take a break (excuse us for using the word “break” there), we might be more likely to do it up proper. Take this Harry Potter tea set, for instance. The teapot and sugar bowl are both emblazoned with the Hogwarts logo. And each of your four guests will jockey to get to the cart first to ensure their preferred choice of house teacup is still left. (The saucers are house agnostic, fortunately.) It’s best if you invite one guest from each house, but that’s not a requirement. Just be aware that if you invite four Slytherins, things could get ugly.”
- Harry Potter Blue and Gold New Bone China Tea Set
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- 12-piece tea set
- With a teacup for each house – Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin
- Blue designs on white with gold decoration
- Edition Size: 1008
- Teapot – 33.8 fl. oz.
- Teacups – 6.8 fl. oz.
- Sugar Bowl – 1 1/4 cups
- Materials: New bone china with faux gilt edging
- (New bone china uses calcium oxide instead of bone ash, making it whiter, more durable, and vegetarian-friendly)
- Care Instructions: Not dishwasher safe. Not microwave safe.
- Teapot – 5″ tall x 6″ diameter body
- Saucers – 6″ diameter
- Teacups – 3″ tall x 3 1/2″ top diameter
- Sugar Bowl – 4″ tall x 4″ diameter body
- Includes 4 teacups (one in each house), 4 saucers, Hogwarts teapot with lid, Hogwarts sugar bowl with lid, and a certificate of authenticity
Interested in scoring a set for yourself? You can nab yours right here for $89.99! Usually it’s $150, so it’s definitely a good deal if interested!
Need even more fancy houseware to let your inner nerd shine through? No worries, we’ve got you covered:
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.