Fire Emblem: Three Houses Update Adds New Characters, Quests, And More
Earlier this Summer, the latest Fire Emblem game hit the Nintendo Switch, taking the tactical role-playing game and spinning it with a new twist. Taking on the role of a professor at the Officer’s Academy, players are tasked with the responsibility to lead their students in academia and on the battlefield.
In the latest update to Fire Emblem: Three Houses, there’s a host of new content to check out, including new characters, outfits, quests, and much more. For the list of new features, check out part of the patch note for version 1.10 below:
Fire Emblem: Three Houses v1.10: New and Updated Features
- Increased the number of save files from 5 to 25. Note: Increased number of save files will require approximately 12MB of additional system memory space. If you don’t have enough space, you can delete some application data or images saved in the album.
- Added a new option, In Battle, in Appearance Options, allowing the player to select the monastery outfits for battle as well.
- Note: You can set this from the Unit Appearance menu in Personal Quarters.
- Note: Depending on the outfit/character/class combination, some outfits may not be reflected for mounted units.
- Added feature that allows players to hide the UI when viewing a character in Unit Appearance.
- Added new allies that will join in Part 2: Crimson Flower.
- Changed the song that plays in the opening movie to the Korean version when the system language is set to Korean.
- Added additional quests and new outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) from the Expansion Pass.
- Note: Additional quests include new activities, such as the sauna, feeding cats and dogs, and recruiting new battalions.
- Note: Additional quests are marked with a light-blue icon during Exploration.
- Note: New outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) are provided for the protagonist and for the playable characters. They can be selected via Personal Quarters in the monastery.
- Added an additional element of the Fire Emblem: Three Houses Expansion Pass, making Anna available for recruiting in the monastery after the third chapter, Mutiny in the Mist.
- Note: Anna can participate in battles and activities.
- Note: Anna does not have Support relationships.
- Note: Recruiting Anna unlocks a new paralogue after a certain chapter.
- Note: It’s possible to set Anna as a traveler, but the recipient cannot recruit her as an Adjutant unless they also own the Expansion Pass.
- Note: If a player has not purchased the Expansion Pass, only one of the new characters in the Expansion Pass can visit as a traveler.
- Added Gifts for Dogs and Cats to the viewable rankings during the loading screen and the calendar screen while playing online.
For the full patch notes, check it on out here. What’s your favorite addition with the new Fire Emblem: Three Houses update? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Rocket League And Beat Saber Team Up For Catchy New Content (VIDEO)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order File Size Requirements Revealed
- New Splinter Cell Game Teased, For Real This Time
- Death Stranding Now Available For Pre-Order On Steam, Epic Games Store
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is available on the Nintendo Switch.
Hoi Duong1919 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.