Far Cry: New Dawn Has a Very Clever Avengers: Infinity War Easter Egg (VIDEO)
Now that Far Cry: New Dawn is out and available for players to enjoy, some are taking to the post-apacolyptic world following the events of Far Cry 5 with eyes wide open. Since Ubisoft is known for their love of Easter eggs, one determined fan stumbled upon a pretty interesting nod to the Thanos-driven narrative of Avengers: Infinity War.
As seen in the video above, the Avengers nod is actually a pretty easy Easter egg to overlook. Luckily, the internet is on our side! Just like with Far Cry 5, New Dawn offers a Guns for Hire system that allows for a little additional NPC help. If you decide to take Hurk with you, he says a line that Marvel fans will definitely enjoy seen in the video above.
It’s kind of funny to see the nod and does bring up the hilarious notion of Thanos going up against a liquored Hurk. Obviously our money is on Hurk, you just can’t tame that level of depravity.
As for the game itself, Far Cry New Dawn is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC players. You can learn more about the title with our Game Hub here alongside a snippet of what the new adventure is about below:
“Dive into a transformed, vibrant, post-apocalyptic Hope County, Montana, 17 years after a global nuclear catastrophe. Lead the fight against the Highwaymen as they seek to take over the last remaining resources in the latest installment of Far Cry.”
- Fight to survive in a post-apocalyptic world as you take up arms to fight alongside a friend in online co-op.
- Lead the fight against the highwaymen and their ruthless leaders, the Twins.
- Liberate outposts and build up your home base as you recruit specialists to upgrade and unlock all-new features.
- Embark on expeditions to recover exclusive rewards as you venture beyond Hope County.
- Upgrade to the Deluxe Edition to receive additional weapons, outfits, and vehicles.
Matt Ruppert674 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.