Fallout 76 Wild Appalachia Launch Trailer Reveals New Game Mode And More (VIDEO)
There’s been a couple delays, but not without a few surprises in store for those who waited patiently! The first of many colossal patches heading to Fallout 76 is here. Titled Wild Appalachia, the developers are throwing down a fresh content haul of epic proportions by introducing a new game mode, balance changes, fixes, quality of life adjustments and so much more. There’s even a brand new quest line to explore.
To celebrate the launch of Fallout 76: Wild Appalachia, Bethesda has a launch trailer that lets fan in on all the goodies awaiting in-game. From creepy goat masks, monstrous adversaries, new gear, to new events, quests and PVP changes – there’s a little something-something for everyone, check it out:
For the full patch notes of Fallout 76: Wild Appalachia, check out the official blog post here. To get a gist of what Bethesda, here are a few patch highlights straight from the source:
- New Features: Brewing and Distilling – AVAILABLE NOW – Go on a new quest to discover the secrets of the forbidden brew Nukashine and bring the party back to your C.A.M.P with new brewing and distilling systems and recipes.
- New Seasonal Event: Fasnacht Parade – AVAILABLE MARCH 19 – Chase away Old Man Winter and quicken the coming of spring with the ancient festival of Fasnacht! Join the celebration and complete this new limited-time event to earn unique rewards in the form of festive Fasnacht Masks.
- New Game Mode: Survival – AVAILABLE MARCH 26 – This all-new game mode brings a higher-stakes PvP experience with fewer restrictions, increased rewards, and new challenges plus all the original content of Adventure Mode.
- New Features: C.A.M.P. Decorating, Player Vending, Functional Camera – AVAILABLE APRIL – Use items from your stash to decorate your C.A.M.P. Build vending machines and flag items for sale. Simply set your prices and walk away to continue your adventures in Appalachia, being sure to capture all your favorite memories using the new functional camera. The vending machines do all the work, you just need to count the caps.
- New Quests: Shear Terror! – AVAILABLE APRIL 9 – Uncover the ‘encryptid’ secrets of Appalachia in a new series of quests and encounters to separate monsters from myths.
- New Features: Legendary Vendor and Scrapping – AVAILABLE MAY – Locate the mysterious Purveyor to exchange and scrap your unwanted legendary items for new legendary gear. For every star rating on a legendary item you scrap, increase your chances to get the legendary weapon or armor of your dreams.
- New Quests: Ever Upwards – AVAILABLE MAY 7 – Journey to the deepest reaches of the woods with new stories for the legendary Pioneer Scouts. Earn merit badges, climb the ranks, and earn a customizable backpack for increased utility.
What do you think about Fallout 76 ‘s latest expansion? Are you excited to launch yourself into the Wild Appalachia with goat masks and colossal new enemies? Thoughts on the new game mode? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Fortnite No Longer Supports Crossplay With Nintendo Switch and PS4, Xbox One
- New Microsoft App Lets You Play PC Games On Your Xbox One
- Anthem Players Find Trick For Infinite Health, And How Less Means More
Fallout 76 is available now on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Hoi Duong2090 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.