The Elder Scrolls Online: One Tamriel is Here! (VIDEO)
Bethesda’s Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG or MMO for short) The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), has a free new update titled One Tamriel. The update is available today for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users, PC ESO players have had the update since October 5th. Check out the launch trailer below:
One Tamriel brings amazing features to the MMO. Players will no longer be restricted by alliances outside of Player vs Player (PvP). That means no matter your alliances, you and your friends can travel anywhere in Tamriel together. This also gives guilds an opportunity to be a lot more diverse.
Veteran players and new comers will be able to travel and quest together with level-scaling. No matter where you are in ESO, you will always have level appropriate content. So now you can help your friends along without having to create a new character. Game Director Matt Firor says:
“The Elder Scrolls has always been about empowering players. In that spirit, One Tamriel makes the Elder Scrolls Online experience even better by breaking down social barriers and making it easier for everyone to have a great time together. Now veterans and newcomers – or members of the Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact and Aldmeri Dominion – can all join together in our thriving community of players.”
Bethesda.net has also outlined some of the other added updates and improvements as follows:
- Players can now battle each other anywhere outside Cyrodiil to test their skills and builds and claim bragging rights as the toughest adventurer.
- Zone Overhaul. All zones have been redesigned for a mix of solo and group play with improved bosses and standardized difficulty.
- All dungeons can be played in normal and veteran mode, where story is separated from difficulty and players are battle-leveled to allow players of different levels to play together, and receive level-appropriate loot.
- The massive Craglorn zone has been redesigned to make it solo-friendly but still the go-to location for group content.
- Loot in zones has now been standardized like dungeon loot, making it possible to acquire specific sets in specific zones at whatever level you are when completing quests.
The Elder Scrolls Online is subscription free on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 and One Tamreil is a free update. So sharpen your blades, don your armor, and prepare to fight along side anyone, anywhere. You can order your copy below:
Jon McAnally376 Posts
Hailing from the armpit of California, this most radical of nerds loves video games, comics, and collectibles (not dolls). Prepare to feast your eyes on the magical wonder that is his editorials.