Call Of Duty: WWII Weekly Update Fixing Supply Drops, Contract Improvements, & More
The team at Sledgehammer Games have been working to keep fans informed with every developmental step made with their latest title. In the most recent Call of Duty: WWII weekly update, the team highlighted the changes that are currently being worked on for release. The types of fixes in the works include fixing issues players are experiencing with supply drops and missing winter bribes on PC. They are also getting ready to roll out double XP on Gun Game and adding Dom XL/100 as a game mode. So gather around for the Intel on the new features and fixes.
Check out all the details shared by Sledgehammer Games in their Call of Duty: WWII weekly update:
- 2XP on Gun Game: We love it, you love it. That’s why we decided to make it part of our Resistance Community Event! We’ve really enjoyed watching the community play this week. If you haven’t checked it out yet, get in there and try it out before Tuesday, February 20th at 10AM PT.
- PC Missing Winter Bribes: We had some issues compensating some players for missed Winter Bribes during our Winter Siege event. We took the feedback from PC players about this issue to heart and worked with our teams here at the studio to make this right. We apologize for the wait and the frustration. We’re gifting 3 Rare Resistance Supply Drops to all PC players. Look for these to be awarded soon.
- Dom XL/100: We’ve almost done running internal tests and are excited to announce we will soon be ready to roll this out! We plan to run this as its own playlist and keep Dom 50 in the rotation, so you’ll have the option to try out both if you’d like. In fact, we highly encourage it!
- Scorestreak Tuning: This week, we made some changes to Paratroopers and the way they interact with enemy aerial scorestreaks. On top of those changes, we’re also working on some additional tweaks to scorestreaks that we’ll be rolling out in a future update coming soon. Stay tuned.
- Supply Drops: We’ve heard reports from some of you that some supply drops that have been redeemed are missing (or that the in-game UI you’re seeing might indicate that), especially when leveling up. We are working with all teams internally to investigate this. We totally understand the frustration, and will keep you posted once we have a solid answer. Thanks for your patience!
- Orders and Contracts: We know you’re excited about these, and we are too! We’re putting the finishing touches on them and making sure they’re ready to go for DLC 2.
- Pommel Regenerating Issues: We are working on a fix for this to come in a future update.
- Monk Not Accepting Spines: We are also looking into issues with this reported by some of you in the community. Stand by on updates.
What do you think about the upcoming changes described in the Call of Duty: WWII weekly update? What else would you like to see the team fix? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.